Chapter 27

I raised one eyebrow as Evan blocked my way and grinned at me. "What do you want? Mock me again?" I sighed.

"Nope. I have a proposal for you." Evan grinned at me. "So, as the former student body president in one of the most expensive private school in Ohio, I want you to be my running mate to senior class president. I want you to be my vice president."

"Nah, thanks." I shook my head and was about to walk away when Evan blocked my way.

"B, we both are the same. We both don't like how this school ruled the students. The student body in this school is in trouble. I mean, look at the former senior class president. I know she is our teammate in Glee but what has she done? Nothing. So this is the time for you and me to slip in and make a change." Evan grinned at me.

"Sometimes I forgot that you can be super smart." I simply nodded. "Okay, this time I'll let you be my president and I'll be your VP."

"Yes! I'll sign us up for that. You're so cute." Evan grinned at me excitedly and walked away. I shrugged and was about to walk away until Evan stood in front of me and grinned at me showing me a bag of sour patches kid. "This is not a bribe okay? Bye-bye." Evan gave me that candy and walked away.

"He is weird," I mumbled and shook my head then continued to walking down the hallways.

"You dated him but you didn't know when Evan obsessed with something, he will go for it in a flash." Sam suddenly walked down next to me.

"Well, I knew that but I guess I just never realize that." I shrugged.

"You alright?" Sam turned his face at me.

"Yeah yeah, I'm fine." I nodded. "What?" I chuckled and turned my face at him.

"Nothing." Sam shook his head.

We then walked into the choir room and sat down on our seats. I don't know why I feel so moody today. It's still a few days away until my period but it's slowly killing me.

"Is this seat taken?" Jake asked me and pointed to an empty chair next to me.

"Nope." I simply shook my head.

"Okay, as you all know, as national champions we get to host the annual Show Choir Rules Committee meeting." Mr. Schue said to us.

"Please tell me you're gonna ask what 1/3 vintage meant last year?" Tina said to him.

"Or like, why do some teams get to sing six songs and other ones only do one?" Sam frowned.

"Speaking of competitions, shouldn't we start like, preparing for ours?" Jake asked him.

"I have some ideas which I am working on very hard. Um, I don't want to give anything away right now..." Mr. Schue said to us.

"This is a real club right?" Jake whispered to me. "I don't understand what he's talking about."

"Will you stop bothering me?" I rolled my eyes.

"Excuse me, I'm not sure if what You were saying was important 'cause I wasn't listening but I'd like to make an announcement." Brittany raised her hand and walked to the front. "First, I'd like to know if anyone can prove that Blaine was actually born in this country. Second, I'm wrapping up the election by selecting Artie as my running mate." Brittany grinned at us.

"Shall I bring his birth certificate to this school?" I frowned.

"I think by bridging the human-slash-robot divide, we'll ensure that both students and vending machines will be voting for us." Brittany smiled at us.

"Still not a robot." Artie said proudly.

"Brittany, that's not fair. This isn't a popularity contest, it's about who's got the best ideas. It's about believing you can make a change, right?" Blaine chuckled.