Chapter 37

This week is Valentine's Week. And I'm still single. I don't date either Sam or Tanner. I'm still torn about both of them. I want to be with Sam but I can't fully trust him since he cheated on me. But then if I date Tanner it won't be easy to get over Sam but I also can't see Tanner with other girls. This is confusing.

"Hey..." Tanner walked over to me.

"Hey, what's up T?" I smiled at him.

"I want to give you this. I happened to buy extra and I remember who loves sour patch kids more than you?" Tanner grinned at me and gave me sour patch kids.

"Thank you." I giggled and shut my locker. "So, how was working in the restaurant?"

"It's all good. I found out that two waiters were being rude toward the disabled customers. After doing some observations, I decided to fire them." Tanner answered.

"Wow.. I usually got that look and attitude everytime I went shopping with my dad. They thought that I'm his sugar baby, in fact I'm his daughter." I chuckled.

"Yeah I mean, I don't want our restaurant gets bad critiques. The reputation of Anderson's is always been the best. I don't want one or two people make it bad."

"You're really good in this." I smiled at him.

"I did all to be your husband soon." Tanner smirked at me.

I laughed softly and shook my head. "Did dad talk about that again?"

"Little bit." Tanner nodded. "I have something for you." Tanner smiled at me.

"What's that?" I giggled.

"Come to the restaurant tonight. I won't leave until you come." Tanner smirked at me and walked away.

I chuckled and shook my head then walked into my history classroom. I raised my eyebrows as the glee boys are standing in front of me and smiled at me wearing pink suit and ties.

Sam suddenly appear from behind them and smiled at me. "What's this?" I asked them and chuckled. The lights in that classroom turned off and then led lamps on the wall started to shine. All those with love shape. This is really cute actually. Sam took my hand and asked me to dance with him as he sings something.

Sam:
Something in the way she moves
Attracts me like no other lover
Something in the way she woos me

I don't want to leave her now
You know I believe and how

Somewhere in her smile she knows
That I don't need no other lover
Something in her style that shows me

I don't want to leave her now
You know I believe and how

Sam with Jake and Ryder:
You're asking me will my love grow
I don't know, I don't know
You stick around now it may show
I don't know, I don't know

Sam:
Something in the way she knows
And all I have to do is think of her
Something in the things she shows me

I don't want to leave her now
You know I believe and how

"Sweet." I smiled at Sam and clapped my hands.

"Prepare yourself for Valentine's Week." Sam smirked at me.

I laughed and shook my head. Valentine's Day is not here yet but Sam already make this romantic. I'm really torn right now. I mean, Tanner wants me to meet him tonight. What am I supposed to do?

~~

I let out a sigh and stood in front of the mirror of my walk-in closet. Tanner told me to meet him tonight at the restaurant so I'm going there. I took my purse and looked at myself in the mirror once again and then walked downstairs.