Chapter 17

I'm walking down in the park as Blaine is walking behind me and turn his face at Chase. "Come on.." Blaine says to him.

"That place is perfect." I smile at Blaine.

"Okay Chase. You're standing there and smiling." Blaine smiles at Chase as I take a picture of him using my camera.

"Perfect. He will be a future model soon." I chuckle and look at to the picture.

"I constantly told my teenager kids to wear condom or birth control so no baby."

Blaine and I look at to each other as two women talk behind our back while take a look at us. "Did she think that we went to the park with our kid?" I chuckle at Blaine.

"It might be." Blaine laughs.

"Oh my God." I laugh and shake my head. "We should go back home before I miss my plane." I said to him.

"Come on, Chase. Let's go back home." Blaine takes Chase's hand and walk next to him.

I keep holding my camera and take some aesthetic picture as we walk on the street of our neighborhood to our house.

We are just having morning run with Chase. I guess that having Chase as new addition into our family is like having a new alive toy for Blaine and I. It's cute and funny.

"Mommy, we are home." I shout as I open the front door of my house.

"Tanner is waiting upstairs. He said that you got flight in few hours." Mother says to me. "How's the morning run with Bianca and Blaine?" She smiles at Tanner.

"Two women thought that Blaine and I were teenage parents." I laugh.

"Really? What did they say?" She chuckles.

"She said that she told her teenage kids to always using condoms or having birth control. We heard that and we looked at each other and laughed so hard once they went away." Blaine laughs.

"Oh my God, that's funny." She laughs.

"I took some cute pictures of him too for the wall picture frame." I grin at her and show her my camera.

" I grin at her and show her my camera

"Wow look, the future model is here." Mother chuckles. "Okay, I'm gonna run to the store. You stay with Blaine okay or wake up daddy. He went back to sleep after having breakfast." She smiles at Chase. "I will be back in an hour, you guys." She waves us goodbye and walk out from our house.

I hold my camera and make a little run to upstairs and walk into my bedroom. "Hi, waiting so long?" I smile at Tanner.

"Nope, just like fifteen minutes. Your mother told me to wait here so I went here." Tanner smiles at me.

"Okay I'm going to change my clothes and probably take a quick shower." I smile at him and walk to my bathroom.

I take a quick shower then walk out from my bathroom after changing my clothes into long jeans pants, a tank top and oversized jeans jacket.