Chapter 6

It's really lonely without Evan here. It's been a week I just spend my day at school alone when usually we both talk in the library or doing homework together.

And here I am. In the library doing my tasks alone. I don't know where Jessica is. She is probably making out with Tanner in the bleachers. They did that a lot.

"Hey..."

I turn my face and see someone is standing next to me and it's Sam. "What are you doing here?" I frown at him.

"I just want to apologize for what I did. Evan is still ignoring me. And I know what I did was wrong." Sam says to me.

"Sit down." I said to him and pull a chair next to me.

"Okay.. You can slap me or anything." He simply said and sits down next to me.

"My parents never taught me to hit someone." I shake my head. "I just don't understand why."

"Because I really like you." Sam says to me.

"Sam, I'm dating your twin brother." I chuckle.

"I know and maybe it's too late for us to be together but I can tell that you dig me too." He smirks at me.

"Umm no." I chuckle and shake my head.

"Yes you do. I can see that. I have more experience with girls before so I can totally tell." Sam chuckles.

"Well, the attention kinda nice but I can't." I giggle.

"I understand." Sam nods and hand me something.

"What is this?" I raise my eyebrows at him.

"Your late birthday present." He smiles at me.

I open the wrapper and gasped when I see it. "How could you know I want this book?" I raise my eyebrows at him.

"You told me during the date that you've been looking for this book since a long time ago. So I spent days look up on eBay and Amazon." He smiles at me.

"Thank you so much, Sam." I smile back at him.

"Well, lunch time is over. I should probably go back to McKinley. See you." Sam smiles at me and stood up then walks away from the library.

I smile and look at to the book. It's A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engel. I've been looking for this book since a long time ago and I even contacted the publisher but they said that they didn't publish this book anymore but now I got it.

This is really sweet. And I can't believe that Sam is actually remember. But I have to keep it from Evan or it will be a disaster. I don't want to fight with Evan again. I love him.

But all the attention that Sam gave me is really sweet. I never feel that way when I was with Evan. He is cold mysterious guy. Different with Sam who is more sweet and warm one.

This is confusing. Am I start to liking Sam? Oh God. This can't be happening. I'm dating Evan not Sam. I love Evan. I like Evan not Sam. Please don't make this confused me.

I get up from my seat and pull the chair back in. I hold my book and walk out from the library. I walk to the nearest restroom to wash my hand.

I walk in and see Jessica is vomiting in one of the stall. "Jess, are you okay?" I frown at her and pull her hair back. "Let's go to the nurse office okay." I said to her.

Jessica just being quiet and leans her back against the wall as tears falling down from her eyes.

"What's going on?" I raise my eyebrows at her.