Chapter 35

"All right, people, we are back!" Finn smiled at us and clapping as we are cheering happily. "First of all, big props to Sam and Blaine for all their hard work to make this happen. But there's no time to celebrate. We just lost three weeks of prep time for Regionals, and we still have to raise $400 to pay for the bus to get to the competition in Indianapolis." Finn said to us.

"It's the Paris of Indiana." Artie simply said.

"I propose a bake sale. I mean it worked last time." Finn said to us.

"Well, that's because Puck spiked the cupcakes with Mary Jane." Artie said to Finn.

"I'd be willing to cut off my hair to sell it for extra cash." Joe said to us.

"To who?" Kitty asked him. "To Jamaican kids with Rastafarian cancer? Or as rigging on a haunted pirate ship?"

"I could sell more of my semen." Sam simply said.

"This is silly. I know exactly how we're gonna get the money." Tina grinned at us and walked to the front. ""The Men of McKinley" calendar. Let's face it this is the cutest crop of Glee boys we've ever had."

"That's great. And it's January, so it's the perfect time to sell them." Marley added.

"There are six guys, so each one can take two months. I think Blaine should definitely be December. You can do a Santa thing but sexy. Sexy Claus." Tina grinned at Blaine.

"I'm in as long as I can take my shirt off." Sam made an impression.

"Wait, why does it have to be just the men? Why can't we objectify the girls, too?" Artie frowned.

"Cause girls are the ones that buy stuff. We're responsible for the consumer- driven economy. Those Twilight books are poop on paper, and we've turned them into a billion-dollar industry." Kitty answered.

"Team Jacob." Unique said proudly.

"This could actually work." Finn smiled. "Tina, you're in charge. You can set up the photo shoot. Everybody else, pick your months and work on your concepts. Good job, Tina!"

The bell rings. We walked out of the choir room. "Babe, principal Figgins called me. I'll be right back okay." Sam kissed my cheek and then walked away.

I let out a sigh and walked to my locker and opened up my locker. I hope that Sam won't get in any trouble this time since he was helping Blaine about the glee club but who knows if one of those Warblers reports him.

~~

"Sam..." I half smiled at him and hugged him from his side.

"I can't believe that my I got the lowest SAT score at school." Sam frowned.

"Maybe it's because you are dyslexic." I said to him.

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"I mean, do you remember that you ever told me that your grades aren't so good because you have dyslexia. Maybe you need special teacher for that." I said to him.

"Yeah my parents couldn't afford that." Sam sighed.

"What if I call a special tutor for you after school?" I raised my eyebrows.

"I don't want to living under my girlfriend's money." Sam shook his head.

"It's not mine. It's my dad's." I giggled.

"That's even worse." Sam frowned. "Maybe Brittany was right. Maybe I don't need to go to college. Maybe I can be a personal trainer soon because I have an awesome body."

"Now you want to listen to Brittany and not your own girlfriend?"

"You only talking about yourself. You just making me feel worse." Sam simply said and got up.