Chapter 10

*Bianca's POV*

I walk down in the hallways holding my book and look around until I see Evan is standing in front of his locker and looking at to his book.

"Hi, do you want to help me with my bioplastic project? It's half done." I smile at him.

"Oh hi, B. Sorry I can't." Evan half smiled at me.

"Hi, are you ready to go?" Bethany walks to us and smiles at Evan.

"Yeah sure." Evans smiles back at her and shut his locker. "See you, B." Evan says to me and walks away with her.

I half smiled and turn around then start walking to the science lab. I feel like I was wrong to transfer here. In fact, I'm still alone. Blaine is busier with Kurt and I'm not really close with those Glee girls and now it seems like Evan is avoiding me.

I also can't talk to Sam because I guess he hates me now so I'm all alone again. I walk into the science lab and put my bag onto my chair and put my safety glasses on and continue working on what's left.

I did this for my journal article. It's a part of my journalism class. But also for the environment. I'm a geek. If I can make this then I probably can sell this for better future. What am I talking about?

I turn my face as someone is opening the door. "Need some help?" Sam walks in. "I might not be a great at science but you can tell me what to do."

"I thought you hate me." I said to him.

"No, I'm just mad at you but that doesn't mean I hate you." Sam says to me and walks closer to me.

Suddenly several gun shoots sound banging around the school. Sam takes my hand quickly as we run to the door but the door is automatically locked and the lights shut down as the fire alarm ringing around.

"Damn it!" Sam yells as he tries to break the door.

I take a chair and try to break the door but it's nothing. The door is automatically locked as the fire alarm ringing.

"I don't want to die here." I shake my head as tears falling down from my eyes.

"You won't. Get under here." Sam says as we both are hiding under the table.

I can still hear the gunshots went out. I take my phone from my pocket and texting my family. "I'm terrified." I said to him.

"It will be okay." Sam wipes my tears away and put his arm around my shoulder. I lean my head on his shoulder and get him closed. "I'm here. None is going to hurt you."

People are still shouting terrifyingly outside. The fire alarm went off but the lights still off. Sam pulls my hand away and walks to the door slowly try to open the door.

"Sam, are you crazy?" I say quietly.

"I was trying to get us get out of here." Sam says to me.

Suddenly another gun shot went out. This is the loudest sound I ever heard until Sam is groaning and fall down to the ground. The gun went off to his leg through the door.

"Sam!"

I walk to him quickly and take my bag. I can't help but cry as someone is trying to open the door by pressing the knob. Sam covers up my mouth with his hand so I won't make any sound.

I pull him closer and bring him to the corner as the people who tried to open the door went away. I take a t-shirt from my bag and tear it down and covered up the wound on his leg.

"It's okay, everything is going to be fine." Sam says to me and sitting down next to me.

"How could you say that when you have injury?" I frown at him.