Chapter 1

Hi, my name is Bianca Denise Anderson. Yes, I'm a part of Anderson's. I'm Blaine's twin sister but I didn't go to McKinley. I go to a private school. Not all boys but at least I can meet the guy that I like so much everyday.

"Hi, B.." Evan smiles at me as he walks passed me.

"Hi.." I smile back at him and wave my hand.

That's him. Evan Evans. We're in the same homeroom. Actually I choose to be in the same homeroom with him ever since freshman year begin and he crashed into me at our first day. It was so cute.

Now, we are all in junior year. We're pretty close. Like we both are lab partner and we usually to study together in library or my house or his house.

I know he has a twin brother too. And his twin brother went to the same school with Blaine even they joined the same Glee club. See? We have so much common things like we're really meant to be together forever.

Yeah I said that out loud in my head but I never say that to him. I'm a coward when it comes to love. I can't tell my feelings exactly to a guy that I like. But I know how to get advice about that. Yes, I have to find Blaine.

I let out a sigh and look at to my watch. My school hours is finally over. I take my bag from my locker and walk away from the school hallways.

I walk to the lobby and walk out from my school building. "Good afternoon, Miss Bianca." Johnny smiles at me and opens the car door for me.

"Good afternoon." I smile back at him and walk into the car.

My dad is a businessman. He owns several restaurants around United States. And my mom was an actress, singer, and author in 80s until 90s but ever since Blaine and I born, she is just a housewife who managed everything in our house. And my older brother, Cooper is an actor in Hollywood which make him barely goes home.

I don't have a driving license so my dad sent a driver to drive me off to school and pick me up from school. Actually not just for me but Blaine too. Wherever we want to go, we can ask Johnny, our personal driver to drive us.

I turn my face to the street until the car pulled over to Blaine's school and Johnny parks the car in front of the school's main entrance and he wait for Blaine outside the car.

I look at to the window and Blaine is walking towards us. "Good afternoon, Mr. Blaine." Johnny smiles at Blaine and opens the car door.

"Good afternoon." Blaine says and gets into the car and sits down next to me. "Hey, little princess." Blaine grins at me.

"Don't start calling me like dad." I shake my head. "Anyway, is Dad home?" I ask Johnny.

"He is home, miss. And Mr. Cooper is also home." He said to us.

"Okay..." I simply nod. "I need your advice actually." I said to him.

"What is it?" Blaine turns his face at me.

"Later I will tell you." I said to him and walk out from the car. "Thank you, Johnny." I smile at Johnny and walk into my house.

My house is huge. It has 8 bedrooms and 10 bathrooms. It also has home theater, home office, gym, swimming pool, hangout place, and wine cellar. But all of that, one thing that I love the most is obviously my bedroom. The most comfortable place in Earth.

 The most comfortable place in Earth