Chapter 11

"Bianca, come on!" Dad shouts.

"In a sec!" I shout back and take my sling bag.

I'm wearing a jeans, black tank, and a brown blazer. I let my hair down and put on my ankle boots. I don't know if this appropriate for watching Lakers game.

 I don't know if this appropriate for watching Lakers game

Yes watching Lakers game in Staples Center. I'm in California. Staying in my house in Los Angeles. A house that dad bought for us to live after Blaine and I graduate from high school.

I don't know why I like this house better than the one in Ohio. Because it has big backyard. Big enough for Rocky to walk around every morning and the atmosphere here is really good. Even though this house is smaller than ours in Ohio.

Dad is taking us to Los Angeles. To distract us from what happened at school. So we spend a weekend away in Los Angeles and now we are going to Staples Center to watch Lakers game.

"I'm ready to go." I grin at dad.

"Okay let's go." Dad says to us and walks lead us out from the house.

"So we went to Los Angeles only go watch Lakers game?" I shake my head and get into the car.

"No. What do you want to do?" Dad asks me as he is driving.

"Want to come to UCLA? To check out their campus?" Mom turns her face at us.

"Sure that'd be nice." Blaine nods.

"Alright then." I sigh.

Dad keeps driving until we get to the parking lot as dad pulled the car over to the parking lot. I look around and walk out from the car.

"Can I get that giant combo snacks?" I grin at dad.

"Yeah sure. Come on." Dad smiles at us and walks lead us.

"You came here for that?" Blaine chuckles.

"I can't resist that giant combo snacks." I giggle.

We walk to the snack bar as dad ordered our snack before the game. "I didn't realize that it's closer to Valentine's Day." Blaine says to me points to the chocolate bars.

"I think that's too cheesy to designed those chocolate bars with such a thing like that." I chuckle and shrug.

"Nachos for the gentleman and giant combo snacks for the lady." Dad says and gives us our snacks.

I hold my snacks and walk following him and mom to our entry as they looking at our tickets. Sometimes I feel like my parents are still treating Blaine and I like babies when the fact we are already 17. I don't know it's nice or not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back to school, back to my daily routine. Some people might still have PTSD include me actually but I had make sure that everything is safe now and good thing is that dad didn't transfer me to California.