Chapter 3

*Sam's POV*

"We need about $5000 for the costume and hairspray so I guess we will do a bake sale again." Mr. Schue says to us.

"By selling 5000 cupcakes? That's impossible." Kurt shakes his head.

"I have this." Blaine gets up and give Mr. Schue a brochure.

"Victory International School debate competition." Mr. Schue frowns while reading the brochure.

"My sister gave me that last night." Blaine says to him. "Even the second runner up got $15,000. It's like the fifth place."

"Victory International School? That's the most expensive private school in Ohio. Even one of 50 in US." Tina says to us.

"My sister has been chosen by the principal as the head committee. And I was thinking that maybe Tina, Artie, and Mike Chang could step in since you guys won in the debate last year against Carmel High." Blaine says to us.

"Wait, your sister went to Victory? Why you didn't go there?" Tina frowns at Blaine.

"It's not necessary. I transferred here so I can be with Kurt. And yes my twin sister went to Victory. And I guess Sam's twin brother went to the same school and they're dating." Blaine says to her and point at me. "And I thought I saw you were in my sister's room last night but when I looked into it. He wore glasses and have lighter hair." Blaine says to me.

"Yeah.." I simply nod.

"Okay, we can sign up for this. I mean this is free and we could try. Artie, Mike, and Tina prepare yourself." Mr. Schue smiles at us.

Evan ran out last night. He went to Bianca's. Well, ever since that date that time, I couldn't stop thinking about her. It's like she was running around my mind. How crazy is that.

But she is not mine. She is my brother's girlfriend. Evan is just so lucky to have her. After all he is always been lucky. He got everything he wants.

~~

*Bianca's POV*

"Alright, meeting dismissed." I smile at them and get up from my seat and take my binder and my iPad. "Good afternoon, Principal Todd." I smile at him as we walk out from the meeting room.

"Good afternoon, Bianca. I need the report progress by this afternoon. Send it to my secretary okay." He smiles at me and walks away.

"Yes, sir!" I smile as he walked passed us.

"So Miss Bianca Anderson seems really busy today." Evan chuckles and walks next to me.

"I don't know that being student body president is means that you have a lot of responsibility to take." I said to him.

"But everyone voted for you so you gotta do your job in the best way you possibly could." Evan smiles at me. "Come on, I know you're busy but you can't skip me out of lunch." Evan chuckles and takes my hand as we walk to the cafeteria.

"I'm still thinking about our school hall. Isn't it big enough for such this big event?" I ask him and hold his hand.

"B, just leave it all to me. I will handle this." Evan says to me.

"Okay I trust you." I nod and sigh.

I take my food tray and pick up my food. I smile to the cafeteria worker as they give me my food. After that I pay for my lunch and walk to Jessica's table with her boyfriend and two football guys.

"Mind if we third wheeling?" I chuckle and sit down.

"With both of you is not third wheeling but fourth wheeling." Jessica simply said.