Chapter 5

I'm standing in front of my locker and reading my notes about what should I do today so I won't miss anything.

"Hey..."

I turn my face and smile at Evan. "Hi.. you came a bit late today." I giggle.

"Kinda having stomachache before come here." He giggles. "What are you doing?"

"Just marking some stuff that need to be done by today." I said to him. Suddenly the bells ringing. I take my book and shut my locker. "I will see you in the library today." I smile at him and walk away.

The school events is already done. Next even is Christmas and we will do a charity on Christmas. I haven't talk about that with the student council but I will soon. Christmas is about giving to people. Because even it's Christmas there are still homeless people around us.

I reach out my skirt pocket and my shirt pocket but nothing. I must be forgot my phone in my bedroom or in the car and now the car is with Cooper in Columbus.

I let out a sigh and walk into my classroom and sit down on my chair and put my book on my desk. I raise my eyebrows as the teacher write down the date of today on the whiteboard and tomorrow is my birthday. I can't wait.

~~

I'm sitting down on the ground in the library while sorting out some books. I already asked the librarian for this and he agreed to send some of these books for donations.

"Danger!"

I shocked and yell. Everyone turns their faces at me. I cover my mouth with my hand and shake my head as Evan is laughing and sits down next to me.

"You're a dead meat." I glare at him.

"It's fun." He chuckles. "What are you doing?"

"Sorting these books. Can you help me?" I turn my face at him.

"Sure." He nods and looks at to the book. "This is Starwars fan comic book. Why they want to donate this?" He frowns and reading the book.

I look at him and frown. It's weird because Evan doesn't like Starwars. He is a big fan of Marvel Cinematic Universe and he is obsessed with Captain America not Starwars.

And Evan doesn't like scared me or act so dorky like he is right now. Wait, this one who's next to me isn't Evan but it's Sam. I know it very well.

I take his glasses from his face and look at him. "Can see clearly?" I ask him.

"You know it?" He half smiled at me.

"Because you two have different personalities." I said quietly. "Why are you here?"

"He took my SAT scores for me." Sam simply said. "Look, I will be professional. Nobody will know except you. And didn't he tell you?"

"I left my phone in my bedroom so.." I shrug.

"But really you should donate this Starwars fan book." He shakes his head while reading the book.

"Not helping." I roll my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me." Sam simply said.

"Or what?" I grin at him and roll my eyes again.

"Or this.." Sam laughs and tickles me.

I can't help it but laughing until I fall down to the ground and my head hit the floor. "Ouch." I giggle and rubs my head.

"I'm so sorry." Sam chuckles and rubs my head.

"We should be quiet." I giggle and sorting out my books.

"You're beautiful." Sam smiles at me.

"What?" I chuckle.