Chapter 13

*Bianca's POV*

I'm sitting down on the sofa in home theater. Having my legs wrapped up with blanket and a popcorn bowl next to me as I'm watching movie alone.

I need a distraction from all of these. Maybe Blaine and Cooper are fine but I'm not. I thought that my parents could be the real example for us about true love. But it's not happening.

"B.." Blaine walks in and having a blanket around his shoulder.

"Go back to your bed." I said to him.

"No, I'm fine." Blaine simply said and sits down next to me. "What are you watching?"

"Having Lord of The Rings marathon." I said to him and eat the popcorn. "You feel better?"

"Not really." Blaine shakes his head and sneezing.

"Guys?" Dad walks in. "Dinner is ready." Dad says to us. "Hey, how are you feeling, buddy?" Dad asks Blaine.

"Better." Blaine simply said.

"Okay come on. Have dinner." Dad says to us.

I let out a sigh and turn off the screen and walk out from the home theater and walk downstairs to the dining table.

I sit down and look at to the dining table. "You cooked by yourself?" I ask dad.

"Yes. Just simple food." Dad chuckles.

"Looks pretty nice." I smile at him and put the food on my plate.

"Yes I know you would love it." Dad smiles at us.

Our house is so huge yet it's so empty. It's only three of us here right now. It seems like we are lost in this place. And dad took over the custody of Blaine and I since mom spend more time in Los Angeles now with Cooper.

"Anyway.." Dad says and takes something from his pocket. "I have three tickets to Buckeye football game this Saturday." Dad says to us.

"It's in Cleveland?" Blaine asks him.

"Yes. What do you say, buddy?" Dad grins at Blaine.

"Well, I want it but I don't know about this girl." Blaine chuckles and turns his face at me.

"I skip it. I don't know anything about the football." I shake my head.

"Oh come on, we could spend weekend together now. Or want me to get another two tickets so you can bring your boyfriends?" Dad asks us.

"Kurt is not a fan of football." Blaine shakes his head. "But Evan is. Right?"

"Well, he is in the football team so.." I nod.

"Okay, I will call my secretary to get me two other tickets." Dad says to us. "Hey, everything is going to be fine. It might be pretty rough at first but I'm sure things will get better soon." Dad smiles at us.

"Since I was little I always knew that mom loves Cooper more than both of us." Blaine says to dad.

"Don't say that. I'm sure she loves you both as much as she loves Cooper. It's just she is probably busy there. I'm here. I promise that from now on we will have dinner together and have weekend together." Dad half smiled at us.

"Sure." I simply said. "It's just it feels so lonely to be in this big house with three of us only. We literally could play hide and seek here." I chuckle.

"What about the house that you bought in Los Angeles?" Blaine asks dad.

"I sold it again." Dad chuckles. "But I will buy another one once you get to college." Dad says to us.