Chapter 14

I walk downstairs and hold Rocky in my arms. "Daddy??" I shout and look around.

"Bianca, stop shouting!" Blaine shouts from upstairs.

"Blaine, stop shouting!" I shout back at him.

"B, do you know where is my football ball?" Blaine asks me as he slides downstairs.

"Nope. Last time I saw that you played it with dad and Cooper in the backyard." I said to him and walk to the kitchen. "Dad?"

"Your dad went to Cincinnati." A woman is standing behind the counter and having apron on.

"Who are you?" I frown at her.

"Jennifer Garner." Blaine simply said.

"No, I'm Kathy Hills." She smiles at us and shows us her hand.

"Oh.." I nod and look at her from head to toe.

"I guess from the way you reacted, you knew about me." She giggles.

"Yeah mom told us." Blaine nods. "I'm Blaine." Blaine says and raise his hand.

"I'm Bianca." I said to her.

"I know. How could I forget? I gave birth to you and you stayed in my womb for nine months." She chuckles.

"Guys?" Mom's voice. "Where are you?"

"In the kitchen!" I shout.

"Bianca, stop shouting!" Blaine rolls his eyes.

"Hey, I got you two chicken casserole from the restaurant in Cleveland." Mom smiles at us and turns her face at Kathy. "Kathy..." She frowns at her.

"Hi, Pam. How are you?" Kathy smiles at mom.

"I'm fine, how are you?" Mom smiles back at her.

"I'm also good. I thought you moved to L.A." Kathy says to mom.

"Well, the kids say that they have surprise for me and Toby. I don't know what it is so I stayed longer." Mom chuckles.

"Oh the surprise, right. Where is Cooper?" I turn my face at Blaine.

"He followed your dad to Cincinnati." Kathy says to us.

"Now you get ready, take a shower, dress nice, put make up on because we have to be in Cleveland in two hours." I said to mom and push her from behind.

"Sweetheart, calm down. I will get ready now." Mom says to me and walks away.

"Blaine, call Cooper." I said to Blaine and pick up Rocky. "And you, get ready with me." I smile at Rocky then walk upstairs.

Cooper, Blaine, and I are having a plan. A plan to bring our parents back. Today is their anniversary and we have a plan to bring them back by making a surprise dinner like their first date.

Kathy probably is my birth mother but Pam is my mom. She has been there since I was born and I couldn't replace her with anything else. Gladly, Blaine is agree with me. And we talked to Cooper and we are all agree to bring our parents back.

~~

"Where are we going?" Dad asks me.

"It's a surprise." I grin at him and blindfold his eyes. "Follow me." I said to him and hold his hand then walk lead him.

I grin at Blaine and Cooper as mom is already sitting down on her chair. I keep walking and sit dad down on the chair and take off the blindfold as Cooper and Blaine take off mom's blindfold.

"Surprise!"

"Guys, what is this?" Mom chuckles and looks around.

"We know that you first date was in New York. But we recreate the decorations and everything like your first date." I smile at them.