Chapter 4

*Sam's POV*

I walk out from the school bus and look around. "This is it. Victory International School." Mr. Schue says to us and walks lead us.

"I heard they have full glasses library and classrooms and two fields." Tina says to us.

This is my first time went to Evan's school. His fancy school that he said that has full facilities and the students wearing their uniforms.

And this school is actually cool. Not just the facilities but the students. Evan is not a rich guy. People knows that he is a scholarship student but none of them make fun of him for being poor. Even he is one of the most popular kid at this school and the principal noticed him.

And me? I had to work hard on my butt to be a quarterback so I can be popular. But what did I get? Slushie facial like almost every week. Really different right?

If you ask me whether I'm jealous or not of Evan. My answer is yes. Evan is the prince in our house. And I wish I could trade with him for a day.

I mean, not just he goes to fancy school. He is one of the most popular kid at this fancy school. He is in the student council. He is a captain on some clubs and he is in football too. He never get slushie facial. He doesn't have enemy. And he got the girl.

Yes, Bianca is still stuck in my mind. She came over to our house and I saw her being all lovey to Evan who just playing it cool. Why does she have to be with him? Evan is really cold towards girls. Ugh I shouldn't say that but I'm jealous.

I know it was only a fun game to switch part with your twin brother but who knows that I could end up with falling in love with the girl? She is amazing and she doesn't deserve Evan I think.

Evan doesn't even know what to buy for Bianca's birthday present. I went to date with her not Evan. And why he is the one that got the girl? It's unfair.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Victory International School annual school debate competition. Please be seated. And as our opening, let me present to you, The Victory Show Choir."

I turn my face to the stage and see their show choir. They don't need costume or anything just their school uniform. And I know Evan is also part of them even he is the lead vocal.

Tanner (with Alexa):
Have you ever felt like you woke up
(On the wrong side of your heart)
Has it ever felt like it's broken
(Like the world tore it apart)

Evan:
Have you felt so weak,
You could hardly stand

Evan with Bianca:
Like if you ever fell
You could never tell
If you'd ever get back up again

Alexa and Bianca:
I know it's hard to do,
But I think you can make it,
Cause I know we can take it

Evan with Alexa and Bianca:
Baby we will...

Evan with The Victory:
Rise
We are young we are the dreamers we will fly
When the world will not believe us,
We will rise above the ashes
Before this whole life passes us by
You and I, we will rise

Tanner (with Alexa):
It's difficult to try to stay awake
(When you walk a tired path)
And there are moments when it's easier to take
(The road that leads you back)

Evan:
I'm not the first to say it,
And I won't be the last,
But I want to remind you,
I'm there it's time to hold on
You're stronger than that

Bianca (with Tanner):
But when it gets too tough to
Find my (way home),
And I'm stupid enough to
Try and find it (alone)

Evan (Bianca):
When it feels like there is nothing I can do
(There's nothing I can do)
But give up