Chapter 20

I smiled happily and walked in the hallways then turned my way until I see Sam stood in front of his locker and looked at to his book.

"What?" Sam turned his face at me and chuckled.

"I'm the new news anchor." I grinned at him.

"Mr. Sheldon liked the footage?" Sam smiled back at me.

"Yes. He said he needs news not just some fresh fun anchor so..." I grinned at him.

"I'm so proud of you and happy for you actually." Sam smiled at me and pecked on my lips.

"Is that new chapstick taste?" I asked him.

"Yes, why?"

"I like the one you had during prom better." I said to him.

"Oh alright. You kinda my chapstick taster." Sam chuckled and shut his locker then walked in the hallways holding hands and interlocking our fingers.

I guess now ever since that prom, my feelings for Sam grow stronger. I mean, he is very cute and really sweet and so funny. He made me laugh everyday and the attention that he gave me feels really good and amazing.

We both keep walking in the hallways until we turned our way to the choir room. I sat down on the middle row next to Sam and he has his arm around my chair.

"Nationals!" Mr. Schuester grinned at us. "Okay, song selection: we'll be kicking off our Vintage theme with legendary Jim Steinman's Paradise By Dashboard Light. Rachel will do the solo, It's All Com.."

"Coming Back to Me Now, one of Celine Dion's most powerful ballads, inspired by Wuthering Heights." Rachel grinned at us.

"And we'll be working in a new Troubletones number, utilizing the talents of our featured performer, Porcelina Hummel." Coach Sylvester said to us.

"Not gonna happen, Dragon Lady." Kurt shook his head.

"Oh you'll do as you're told, she/he will be performing What A Feeling from Flashdance, and I'm familiar with the choreography, of course, because I was Jennifer Beals' dance double. And on that note please look under your seats." Coach Sylvester said to us.

I frowned and looked under my chair and saw a box with some stuff I don't know inside of it. I turned my face at Sam and he seems enjoyed with the helmets.

"Welding helmets and leg warmers?!" Finn frowned.

"Best way to get props is to use props." Coach Sylvester said to us.

"I'm your father." Sam made an impression.

"A healthy dose of props, and our plucky transexual Porcelina, and you are over the top." Coach Sylvester said to us.

"Aren't props a little cheesy?" Blaine frowned.

"Guys, I've asked for Sue's help because she's a winner, and I'm not ashamed to admit this. I want to win. But there's not one person in that audience who will think we're anything but underdogs who would be lucky to place in Nationals. We didn't even make the top ten last year. We've got one last week to come together and shake things up. If there's anyone here who is not up for trying and working their butts off, you should just get up and leave." Mr. Schue said to us.

Tina suddenly got up from her seat and walked to the door. "Whoa, whoa, Tina, where you going?" Finn frowned at Tina.

"You guys don't need me to carry on." Tina simply said.

"Tina, you don't understand. I need this." Rachel said to Tina.

"Because you blew an audition? That's not a reason for you to get a solo at Nationals. Maybe the rest of us would like one too." Tina said to Rachel.