Chapter 36

"B, I need your help." Blaine said to me and took my hand.

I let out a sigh and walked behind him as Blaine walked lead me. We got to the computer corner in the library with the glee club member are there.

"What?" I raised an eyebrow at Blaine.

"You're the only one person who can help us with this designing the theme for the calendar." Tina grinned at me.

"You guys have Evan. He can do that. He knows that I can't even draw a house in a photoshop." I frowned and pointed at Evan.

"But you are now more talented than me since you have that Microsoft Surface." Evan said to me.

"I hate tell you secret." I rolled my eyes. "What can I do?" I asked them.

"We need you help us finishing the design for the calendar. I have some examples right here and actually we are under the schedule." Tine said to me and handed me a paperwork.

I looked at the paperwork and nodded along. "Is it okay if I finish the design tomorrow?" I asked Tina.

"That would be perfect!" Tina grinned at me.

"Alright, now I need to find someone to help me with this..." I mumbled.

"I can help you with that." Sam walked over to me and stood next to me.

"I don't need your help." I said to him. "I will bring it back to you tomorrow." I said to Tina and walked away from the library.

"B, wait!" Sam ran over to me. "I'm so sorry. I know what I did was wrong."

I let out a sigh and stopped my way then raised an eyebrow at him. "Now, you realize it was wrong. Totally wrong." I said to him.

"That's why I came here to apologize. I want to be with you. I thought that we were on a break but after I did that, I realized we didn't."

"I accept your apology but to forgive you, I'm not there yet." I shook my head.

"So, you don't want to be with me?" Sam asked me.

"For now, I just want to be with myself." I half smiled at him and walked away.

I walked to an empty classroom and sat down on a chair on the front there. I took my iPad from my bag and tried to start designing for this calendar project.

"Hey, what are you doing here alone?" Tanner walked in.

"Oh, you're the right person to help me with this." I smirked at him.

"What can I do for my princess?" Tanner smirked back at me and sat down next to me.

"Can you help me with these designs? I will buy you coffee after." I grinned at him.

"Sure thing. Let me see." Tanner said and took my iPad. "Why Sam and this guy in wheelchair are wearing clothes? When the others are topless."

"Sam said that he finally realized what I said."

"He apologized for punching me in the face and gave me arnica. He said he was upset besides you two were fighting. So, are you going to go back together with him?"

"I don't know. For now, I just want to be with myself. I love Sam but I think this is the best for us." I answered.

"You know what your heart wants." Tanner smiled at me.

I smiled back at him and leaned my back against the chair and let out a sigh. I might be mad at Sam but it's hard for me to forgive him. I still love him but what he did still stinks in my head.