Ch 17

About three weeks has passed since the trial has started and I'm assuming I'm a little over a month pregnant, based on when my symptoms started. We're still keeping it a secret but Enid and Xavier are itching to tell Ajax. I guess he's part of our group now or something. I'll let them tell him soon though it's going to get harder to hide from someone around so much. I'm already growing a bit but my stretchy Nevermore skirt and long blazer are doing a good job hiding it.
"Wednesday it's time to go to class." Xavier called me while I was in the bathroom before barging in. "Ah there's my favorite sight." He said looking at my top naked body. I've been spending a lot of time inspecting my new changing body but Xavier often comes in to reassure me. He's been very excited this whole time but has been trying to tone it down knowing it makes me uncomfortable being around so much excitement. He keeps it to just touching my belly in private of course and no extra comments or accommodating me because I told him not to.
"Well get over here then if you like it so much." I requested and he wasted no time coming over to hug me and he gave my boobs a gentle squeeze while kissing me. "Hey there." He said before kissing my belly and giving me another hug down there. "I'm very excited if you couldn't tell." He reminded me.
"Oh I know and so am I, just scared. I still have to tell me family and at some point I'm going to start showing up here with a baby." I told him.
"Well family day is in about two months if you wanna wait until the 12 week mark like most people and duck everyone here I'll take care of any judgement." He reassured.
"Okay, I'll keep waiting. I'm assuming you will wait to tell your dad as well." I asked
"He's going to be pissed so absolutely." He half joked.
We settled for another hug before I put my clothes on and braided my hair. My morning sickness has been off and on but now that my nerves for the trial aren't as prominent I don't trigger myself as much. We still need to go once a week for now but that's not bad.        Keeping it from Tyler is my top priority right now. Fortunately it hasn't gotten too hard yet but if this drags out it might get, due to the fact that I'll be growing. Hyde's have very keen eyes as for all I know he could already be noticing.
  Being sixish weeks pregnant has already started shifting my mental status, it's been harder to keep up with my plan of not showing off my relationship with Xavier. I just want to be all over him. We already switch our seats in a few classes to be next to each other. I'm not sure how much notice has been taken of it I don't really care.
Class finished up early so we decided to go hang out at the quad and get some food because of course I was hungry again, "I can't wait to have my body back already." I told Xavier.
"I know but you're still beautiful." He told me.
"You won't think that when I'm fat." I replied making him stop for a moment.
"Wednesday, you won't be fat, you're pregnant, with my child. Nothing is ugly about that." He reassured and gave me a quick kiss on the forehead.
We took our place next to each other outside and waited for Enid and Ajax to meet us here. They were about 15 minutes away because they had a class to finish so Xavier and I started ourselves. We just talked about random things going on like the trial, the baby and then he brought up baby names. I know Enid is going to love this conversation but I haven't given it much thought yet.
I felt someone lurking so we quickly switch from our baby to something about Xavier's art, he's planning a new mural for the school and he's been starting the sketching process. "Hey strangers." Bianca said taking a seat across from us. She hasn't bothered us lately so I didn't pay any kind to her and Xavier greeted her for us, "oh hey Bianca, can we help you?" He asked.
"You two just looked lonely, figured it gets boring to sit with a girl of few words like Wednesday." She said
This didn't sit well with either of us, "I can assure you I entertain Xavier plenty more than you." I replied without thinking. This took him by surprise and peaked Bianca's interest.
"How so?" She asked and I simply replied, "Doesn't matter, he's always preferred my company." I told her.
"Alright someone woke up on the wrong side of the coffin." She joked and I had to hold back saying "the right side of your exes bed." Instead I simply rolled my eyes at her and waited for her to get the hint and leave.
  "Fine I'll leave you alone. You'd think you two were dating." She half joked.
"Wouldn't be caught dead." I replied of course lying.
"Yeah we're just waiting for Enid and Ajax nothing like that is going on." Xavier confirmed.
"Well I guess that makes more sense."  Bianca replied, "See ya guys later then." She finally said reluctantly before getting up and walking out of the quad area. I sighed and leaned into him giving him a side up. "This is harder than I thought it would be." I admitted to him.
He cupped my cheek and leaned over and kissed me on the forehead, "It's become a whole lot harder lately but it's okay. If people find out they find out and if not even better." He assured me.
"I don't know how I'll hide the pregnancy long term." I told him.
"We'll cross that bridge when we get there just focus on keeping you two healthy and I'll do my best to keep you guys safe." He assured again.
  He placed a loving hand on my belly and gave it a soft rub to make me feel better. I'm already weak for these two, I gag at the thought of being like my mom but I understand her now.