Episode 4: Red meets his Rival

In the morning

In the morning...

"RED, GET BACK ON YOUR COUCH RIGHT NOW", Leaf screams.

BOOM!

Leaf punches a sleeping Red, who somehow is sleeping next to her. Red suddenly wakes up in fright.

Blue then wakes up in anger, yelling at Leaf.

"Dang Leaf, if you forgot, Red sleepwalks sometimes, remember?" Blue yells.

Leaf's anger turns to shock with horror.

"Oops, sorry Red", said Leaf, embarrassed.

The receptionist approaches them and tells them that breakfast is ready. Red, Blue, and Leaf go into another room and see a massive table and see a bunch of people sitting there eating. They found three extra seats next to a blond girl with a straw hat and decided to sit there. For breakfast, eggs, toast, waffles, bacon, and fruit is being served. As they were about to eat, Red glances at the blond girl next to him.

"Excuse me, have we met before?", asked Red.

"I don't think so", answers the girl, who appeared to be stunned by this. "Do I look familiar to you?"

"Yes, you do. You look like our friend, Yellow, from the orphanage".

The girl shoots him a surprised look and then studied his appearance for a moment.

"Red?", she asked, surprised.

"The one and only", said Red delighted to see her. "And Blue and Leaf are right here next to me".

Red points to Blue and Leaf, who stop to look at Yellow. Blue and Leaf wave at her.
Yellow smiles at her former friends and waves at them unable to say anything before going back to eating her breakfast.

"Hi Yellow, long time no see", Blue greets.

"Hello Yellow, haven't seen you in forever", greeted Leaf.

While eating, Red and Yellow happily exchange stories with each other. Yellow tells them she has a happy family that adopted her and got sent to become a Pokémon trainer.
Then suddenly after listening to Red, Blue, and Leaf, Yellow begins to look at Leaf, then to Blue, and then to Red but says nothing. She began to stare at Red with anger. Seeing this, begins to scare Red, reminding him of what Yellow used to be.
Back at the time, Yellow was a fellow orphan from the same orphanage in Saffron City. While at the orphanage, Yellow was the most mischievous troublemaker at the orphanage and pulled harmful pranks and mean jokes on the orphanage staff, specifically Ms. Wiggles. As a result, Yellow constantly got punished by Ms. Wiggles on a regular basis. Despite this though, Yellow was kind, nice, and helpful to the other orphans, including to Red, Blue, and Leaf. All the orphans including, Red, Blue, and Leaf knew better not to get involved with Yellow's antics because neither of them dared to get on Ms. Wiggles' bad side. She eventually got adopted by a rich couple who live in Viridian City, a day before Red, Blue, and Leaf were adopted.
However, right now, Red notices something odd about Yellow, like she is a completely different person from whom they knew from the orphanage. Throughout the entire breakfast, Yellow sits there eating and glaring at Red. Red notices this and begins to feel uneasy. After finishing his breakfast, he quickly takes his plate to the dishwasher, grabs his stuff, and leaves the hotel. Seeing Red quickly leave like this makes Blue and Leaf bewildered. Looking to relax and not worry about Yellow's strange behavior, Red goes to a park nearby. Not long after, Blue and Leaf join him.