Pokemon Short: A Magmar in Gringey City

The three trainers come to the disgusting and polluted Gringey City.

"My gosh, the sky here looks disgusting", said Red.

"We need to come here to get a sample of Muk's Sludge here, Erika's request", said Blue.

"Yuck, I have heard bad things about that Pokémon", said Leaf.

They walk into the Power Plant and they walk in see several shadows move.

"What was that?", asked Red.

"I don't know and I don't want to find out", said Red.

Suddenly...

"Hiya kids", said Surge, delighted.

"Hiya Surge", yelp Red, Blue, and Leaf.

"What are you doing here?", asked Red happily.

"I could be asking you the same thing", said Surge. "This place is dangerous, especially for Pokémon trainers".

"We're doing a favor for Erika", said Leaf.

Red shows Surge the list and letter.

"I understand, no problem", said Surge. "Muk are definitely found here in the Pokémon Plant. I am here because Master Rainbow sent me to shut down this Power Pant".

"Why? What's wrong with it?", asked Blue.

"This place is going to explode in thirty minutes," said Surge. "Once it explodes, it will release a lot of radiation and destroy everything and then contaminate everything in a 24 mile radius".

"In that case we have to help you Surge", said Red.

"Splendid", said Surge happily.

While they are walking...

"Umm Surge, how did this happen?", asked Red.

"Beats me", said Surge shrugging with uncertainty.

When they reach the control room, the doors are suddenly shut. They quickly hurry them to open them.

"They're locked", said Red.

They hear a laugh and then they see the High Executive and two Rocket Grunts.

"Of course, it's Team Rocket", Red yells.

Surge looks furious.

"Holy Nitro, what are you doing here, comrad?" said Surge angrily.

"Lieutenant Surge, long time no see", said the High Executive.

"So, you've joined Team Rocket, my former student", Surge growled. "Like it or not, party time is over".

"No, this party is just beginning", said the High Executive. "The Boss planned this out as a trap against his arch nemesis, that's you meddling kids, and he wants to make a profit using nuclear, radioactive Pokémon".

Surges looks at Red, Blue, and Leaf and then at the High Executive.

"Come my Grunts, let us go somewhere and watch the party", said the High Executive.

As they are leaving, Surge leaps in front of them.

"We're gonna take you down High Executive, even if we have to go down with you", said Surge angrily.

"Then how you plan doing that?", asked the High Executive, shocked.

"Simple, Red, Blue, Leaf, you three take out Team Rocket and call the cops later", said Surge. "I am going to shut the place down".

Surge leaps through a glass window and disappears.

"Oh no you don't", said the High Executive, leaping after him.