Episode 29: The Stalker

It is evening and Red, Blue, and Leaf decide to camp for the night. They set up their tent and just ate dinner. As Red sits by the campfire, Blue and Leaf go sit next to him. Leaf hands Red a cup of tea.

"I made some tea for you Red," said Leaf. "I think you're under a lot of stress right now from working too hard and it's gone straight to your head. Dad taught me and Green how to make this tea. The tea is very healthy, soothes your mind, and will relax you and help push away any stress you may be under".

Red takes a deep breath and lets it out.

"Maybe you're right, thanks Leaf", said Red agreeing with her.

Leaf smiles and pats Red on the back.

Red takes a sip of the tea and it tastes good, he gulps it down.

"I will lay the tea pot out for you over the fire", said Leaf. "Try to relax, Red".

Later, Blue and Leaf go inside the tent for the night. Red, however, decides to remain at the campfire to watch the wood burn. Trying to calm his paranoia over the purple haired girl subject, he takes a deep breath, lets it out, and focuses on the campfire. As Red is sitting there, he suddenly feels something is moving towards him right behind him. But Red brushes it off and assumes his paranoia trying to get the best of him again. Then later, he suddenly now senses that someone is right behind him and he starts to feel breathing down his neck. Then in a flash...

BOOM!

Without thinking, Red instinctively stands up and turns around and then punches whoever it is behind him.

"Ow!", yelps a small voice reacting in pain. "Ooooooooooooh".

The yelp sounds like a loud girl's voice as if Red punched her in the nose very hard, knocking the person off his or her feet. Red stands up and looks down and watches as the figure wipes away its noise. The figure stands up to face him. As soon as the figure's face is shown from the light of the campfire, Red instantly recognizes the figure. It is the purple haired girl. Judging her appearance, she is around the same age as him or younger. Apparently, the girl is real after all.

"Who are you? What do you want? Why are you following us?" Red demands, with his fists clenched.

The girl glares at him.

"I am no one of concern and you didn't need to slug me like that," she yells. "Didn't your mother tell you to never hit a girl?".

"Hey I am not the one who is stalking people, remember?", Red retorts.

The girl crosses her arms at him.

"Still", the girl said angrily.

"What are you? A spy for Team Rocket?" Red accuses

The girl suddenly pauses and then shoots Red a disgusted angry look.

"What an absurd accusation", she snaps. "First of all, I don't associate with Team Rocket. Second, they would not pay me enough work for them. Third...".

"I DON'T CARE!" Red shouts.

Then from the tent, Red and the girl hear movement coming from inside the tent and a light turns on.

"Red, what is going on out there? Why are you shouting?" Leaf yells from inside the tent.

"Nothing Leaf, it's just a trainer passing by, go back to sleep", said Red, trying to calm the situation.

"It better be nothing Red, or you get a bloodly nose before you go to bed tonight", Blue yells threateningly from inside the tent.

The light turns off in the tent. Red turns back to the girl.