Episode 41: The Pokemon Holiday Week Begins

(I know it's too early and too late for the Holidays but even our heroes, Red, Blue, and Leaf deserve a holiday break like we do. This is my first attempt to make a Holiday episode  for my series and I hope you enjoy it). 

Now walking through a forest to get to Cruise Land Port, Red, Blue, and Leaf suddenly see hundreds of wild Pikachu in an opening in the forest. Seeing them reminds Red of his experience with his Raichu. Red pulls out the Pokeball carrying Raichu and looks at it. Raichu, as a Pikachu, is the first Pokemon he caught on his journey and the one who sacrificed its own life to save Red's life in Vermillion City and as reward for this heroic act, Red gave life back to Pikachu in the form of a Raichu. Red then withdraws Raichu.

"Raichu, would you like to go play with your Pikachu brethren?" Red asks Raichu.

Raichu looks at other Pikachu and nods happily. Raichu then runs over to the other Pikachu and judging by Red's, Blue's, and Leaf's observation, the Pikachu immediately accepts Raichu. Red lets Raichu play with the other Pikachu. They run around and play together. After a while Raichu calls it back and Raichu goes to say goodbye to all the Pikachu.

Raichu runs back to Red.

"Did you have fun, Raichu?", asked Red, petting Raichu.

"Raichu", said Raichu happily.

"Good", said Red. "If you want, when this journey is over, we can come by here again so you can play with the Pikachu some more".

"Raichu", said Raichu happily.

Leaving the forest behind, they start walking up a mountain and it suddenly feels colder to the point where there is snow on the ground. Before leaving Sunny Town, Red, Blue, and Leaf were warned they would be walking in snow and they then bought winter coats, gloves, and a winter hat. While they come across several Porygon in the wild, they catch them for the Pokedex. After catching Porygon, Red then senses something in the air.

"Do you get the feeling of a blizzard on the way?," Red asks his friends.

"Never mind that Red, we need to find a place to settle for the holidays", said Blue.

"That's right, the Holidays are coming up shortly and we lost track of time", said Red.

"That's the biggest flaw of being a Pokemon trainer, c'mon let's go find a place to stay", said Leaf.

"This will be the first Holiday season without seeing our family", said Blue.

"Speaking of family, I'd better call Mom soon or she'll really go after me", said Red. "Perhaps we should fly to Vermillion City, I would like to see Ash on the holidays".

"Red, if we go back, we have to start over again", said Leaf, sounding annoyed.

Leaf then looks at the map.

"Good news, we'll be heading to Snow Town, it's somewhere around these mountains", she said.

They walk and walk and a snow storm appears to the point where visibility is low. They can hardly see anything, not a light in the distance. To make matters worse, it now becomes dark in the evening. Red, Blue, and Leaf pull out their flashlights.

"Are you sure we're going in the right direction, Leaf?" asked Red.

"According to the map, the Snow Mountains are on the way to Cruise Land Port", said Leaf.

"Are you kidding me, Leaf? We have to climb all these mountains to get there?" Blue explodes, swiping the map out of Leaf's hands. "I've heard Trainers go to the Snow Mountains and never come back".

Leaf scowls at Blue.

"I don't make the rules Blue, I just follow them", Leaf snaps, taking the map back. "The map says so and we will go this way".