Episode 25: The Ghost of the Pokemon Tower

After a super long hike in Rock Tunnel, the three trainers reach the end of the tunnel and see a nearby town in the distance.

"Where are we?" asked Blue.

"I remember seeing the map earlier and that should be Lavender Town", said Red, pointing to the town in the distance.

"Great", Leaf groans. "I've heard this place has ghosts compared to Maiden's Peak".

"Oh shut up Leaf", said Blue.

"No you shut up Blue", Leaf snaps.

"How about both of you shut up?", Red.snaps.

Blue and Leaf don't argue because Red is right.

The three trainers walk to the town and stay in a nearby hotel for the night. In the morning, after eating breakfast, the three trainers walk around the town. They walk into a Pokémon Center and see some people talking. Curious, they stand nearby to listen to the conversation.

"Did you hear the Pokémon Tower is haunted?" asked the woman.

"Yeah, and I heard that Team Rocket is stationed there right now too", said the man.

Hearing this, Red, Blue, and Leaf approach them.

"Pardon us, we just arrived in town, did you say something about a tower being haunted?", asked Red.

The couple stare at them awkwardly.

"Yes, the Pokémon Tower is haunted", said the woman.

"Pokémon Tower, what's that?", asked Leaf.

"Lavender Town's Pokémon graveyard in one building", said the man. "It houses hundreds of deceased Pokémon on all seven floors".

The three trainers look at each other with amazement.

"Can I ask you three a question?", asked the woman. "Do you believe in ghosts?".

"No, not really. We don't think ghosts exist", Red replies.

Blue and Leaf nervously smile in agreement.

The woman giggles.

"Then that white hand on your shoulder is not real either", said the woman.

Freaking out Red, Blue, and Leaf quickly turn around, expecting to see some transparent person. They find no one is behind them. Leaf stands there gasping for air.

"Okay, that's enough, cut it out. What does Team Rocket have to do with all this?" Red stutters as they turn around to face the couple...only to find no one is there.

"What an awkward town", said Blue, scratching his head.

Red and Leaf

"That wasn't funny", said Leaf.

Seeing Nurse Joy nearby, they go and ask her about the Pokémon Tower.

"Nurse Joy, what can you tell us about the Pokémon Tower?" asked Red.

Upon being asked this, Nurse Joy looks at them as if she got spooked by something.

"Do you plan on going there?" asked Nurse Joy.

"If we say yes", said Blue.

"Then I recommend you go visit the Pokémon House first", said Nurse Joy. "It's down the street from here".

Red, Blue, and Leaf go down the street and find the Pokémon House.

They knock on the door and a red haired girl, wearing a pink t-shirt. She has two ponytails and curls.