Episode 57: Mewtwo: The Demon of the Pokemon Mansion

Mewtwo?

Red, Blue, Leaf, and everyone turns to look in front of them. There, standing in front of them, staring at them is a creature they have never seen before.

The creature is a gray bipedal, humanoid creature with a long purple tail

The creature is a gray bipedal, humanoid creature with a long purple tail. Its top head has two short blunt horns and has purple eyes. Red notices a tube extending from the back of its skull to the top of its spine. Its chest represents a breast plate. The three digits on each hand and foot have spherical tips. The tail is thick at the base but thickens before ending with a small bulb.

Red, Blue, and Leaf stare at the creature standing before them and they recognize the name from the Pokémon Mansion.

"Mewtwo? Isn't that the name of the monster which scientists created and it destroyed the lab on Cinnabar Island?", Red whispers. "The locals said it was a demon".

"Yes I remember Red, thanks for reminding me", Leaf whispers.

"Red, you still have that recording device, journal, and stuff we took from the Pokémon Mansion, right?" Blue asks, whispering.

"Yes I do", Red whispers to him back.

Janine, Ralph, Corey, Fergus, and Neesha look at Red awkwardly.

Mewtwo then stares at the ones captured and turns to Red, Blue, and Leaf. The three trainers face the Pokemon.

Red looks at the Pokémon.

"Why are you holding us hostage?", Red asks angrily.

The Pokemon looks at him but shows no sign of a response.

"I could ask the same thing about you", comes a reply in a deep low voice. "You're not supposed to be here. No one is".

Red immediately realizes something. He's heard this voice before but can't pinpoint where. He studies Mewtwo and realizes that Mewtwo is a Psychic Type Pokemon and is using telepathy to speak, similar to Sabrina and Ho-Oh. A blonde haired woman in a scientist outfit walks up from a hole in the platform and walks to Mewtwo.

"Mewtwo? What is going on here?" asked the woman.

Mewtwo points to them.

"More Trespassers, more intruders", said the deep low menacing voice.

The woman looks at Red and all the Pokémon trainers and glares at them.

"Okay then, what are you all doing here?", she snapped.

Red sees a name on her scientist shirt, saying Amber Two.

"Hi Amber...I am Red, this is Blue, Leaf, Janine, Ralph, Corey, Neesha, and Fergus and we are all Pokémon Trainers", said Red. "We were all just passing through".

Upon hearing the word "Pokémon Trainers", Mewtwo and the woman frown at them.

"Passing through?", Mewtwo echoes. "That's your excuse. Did come to harass me too like those three over there?".