Characters

I should have done this before hand after looking at other people's works and I feel I should do this to improve my dream Pokemon story. I do apologize because I am a terrible illustrator so I am using free images I found online. I hope you enjoy it and please leave a like and comment below. (Previously: Also, I am having difficulty uploading images here and so until then, I am going to write it out instead.) I don't what happened but I am able to upload the free images I am using for my story.

Setting: Alternative Pokemon Universe where people age and an opposite of the anime with some exceptions of the anime characters of the appearing.

The Kanto FRLG Trio

(Red, Blue, and Leaf are look exactly at we remember from Pokemon FRLG games)

Red is a serious, determined Pokemon trainer. In addition, Red is the leader of the trio. The moment he learned that his little brother is in a coma serves as the motivation why he's trying to the best, for Ash's Dream to become a Pokemon Master. As a result, this drive would allow him to bond with his Pokemon immediately and care about Pokemon. Red will do anything to fulfill Ash's dream as any cost. Also, Red can be quite clumsy at times in situations and looks after his friends. Unlike his video game counterpart, Red here is not mute like Pokemon Origins version.

Blue is a big arrogant bully with a heart of gold underneath. Due to his explosive temper, Blue is the brawler of the trio. Despite this, he is still cares and is loyal to Red and Leaf. Unfortunately, he won't admit his good sides. Although it doesn't appear this way, Blue is also affected by Ash's coma and feels bad for Red. Furthermore, he secretly wants to have a relationship with his little brother, Gary, whom he has a strained relationship with. Like and unlike the games, Blue is rival to Red but is also a friendly rival and a travel companion.

Leaf is a reliable know-it-all of the trio. Leaf is the brains of the trio. Although Leaf has a cheerful and caring personality, Leaf is also headstrong and independent and an equal to her friends, Red and Blue, However, if the boys step of line with her, Leaf will not hesitate put them in their place and correct them if necessary. Despite this, Leaf cares about Red and Blue and tolerates them as well as they tolerate her. For the first time, Leaf is leaving her little sister Green behind and hopes she will be okay without her.

The Counterpart Trio