Episode 56: Crossing the Treacherous Master Lake

"Hey you!", yells a person.

The six trainers see a figure dressed in a black outfit. On his chest, is large a red letter R. The figure is wearing a black mask and sunglasses over his face so he or she cannot be recognized. The figure sounds like a man.

"He's from Team Rocket", said Leaf, panicking.

"That's right, which one of you is Red, Blue, and Leaf?", asked the man.

Red gets up and steps forward.

"I'm Red, these are Blue and Leaf and you have the advantage over me", said Red. "Who you might be?".

"Call me Stingray and that's all you need to know", said the figure.

The black figure pulls out a gun and points it at them.

"You and your friends are under arrest for breaking the law", said Stingray. "You can't be a trainer unless you join us or hand over your Pokemon and face lots of jail time or death. Best of all, I will get the reward for your capture".

"No and I don't care what the President says", Red snaps.

"Then I will take you all myself, you and your new friends as well", said Stingray.

Red grins.

"You want us, come and get with me with a Pokemon battle", said Red. "If you win, take us. If I win, leave us alone".

The Stingray growls angrily.

"Fine, you'll regret saying that you little punk", said the Stingray.

Blue, Leaf, Ralph, Janine, Corey, Fergus, Neesha smirk at the bounty hunter.

"Go get him Red, we can use some entertainment anyway", said Blue.

"Go get em tiger", said Leaf.

Corey, Fergus, and Neesha give Red a thumbs up with a smile.

"Red, Red, Red, Red, Red, Red", said Corey, Neesha, and Fergus.

Red turns to Stingray and grins at him.

"You'll be sorry you found us, bounty hunter", said Red.

"The only thing I am going to be sorry for is not getting my reward for your capture", said the Stingray. "When I bring you in, President Giovanni will pardon me and pay me big for your capture. Giovanni has a greater vision for Pokemon than that weakling Rainbow Dustman. And he pays well and that is all that matters".

Red grins.

"We'll see about that. I will show you what being a real trainer is all about", Red retorts.

Red pulls out a Pokeball and throws it in the air.

"Go Tangela", said Red.

Red sends out Tangela.

Without saying a word, Stingray sends out a Golem.

"Golem, Rock Throw", said Stingray

Golem jumps up and throws itself at Tangela.

"Tangela, dodge it", said Red.

Tangela dodges it.

"Grrrrr, Golem, Rollout", said the Stingray.

"Tangela, dodge it", said Red.

Golem pulls itself into a ball and rolls toward Tangela with incredible speed and power but Tangela, using its vines that covers its entire body, lifts itself off the ground to avoid getting hit.

"Tangela, Vine Whip", said Red.

Tangela tries to whip Golem with two vines from its body, who rolls back at Tangela and misses.