Episode 50: The Elite Four Part 1

(I realize this episode is so much of reading in one setting so I am breaking into sections so you can take a break and come back the next one later

(I realize this episode is so much of reading in one setting so I am breaking into sections so you can take a break and come back the next one later.)

After a whole of training with the Gym Leaders for the Elite Four's arrival. Red, Blue, and Leaf are surprised to learn the other three members of the Elite Four are Lance, Bruno, and Lorelie, whom they met in Dark City. However, Lance did say they will meet again and Red, Blue, and Leaf now understand how they will meet. According to Professor Oak, the Elite Four travels around the Kanto Region to challenge registered Pokémon Trainers who have defeated all eight Gyms. Their main job is to set judgement on Pokemon Trainers who defeated the eight Gyms in the Kanto Region. If a trainer succeeds and defeats all four members, they will proceed to the Kanto League Tournament. If a trainer doesn't succeed, the Elite Four will eventually come back depending how much time is left before the Tournament begins. If not, trainers may have to wait for weeks, months, to a whole year before for the next Tournament and next time, the Elite Four will come to them and trainers often do succeed a second time.

When the Elite Four arrives, it doesn't take place at a specific stadium and will take place in Pallet Town Square, where most Pokemon Battles take place. The Elite Four brought their device, Pokémon Stadium Creator, which would create a stadium for them and would look very real and these devices are used in regular Pokémon Stadium battles.

Recently, The Elite Four had challenged Leaf first and then Blue. Judging by what Red saw, Leaf and Blue barely succeeded. Leaf managed to defeat Lorelei with one Pokemon remaining, Bruno with three Pokemon remaining, and Agatha with two but when it comes down to Lance, she only had Venusaur left and she still managed to win. As for Blue, he defeats Lorelai with three Pokemon remaining, Bruno with two, and Agatha with four but when he goes up against Lance, he only has one Pokémon left to use and remains victorious. Nevertheless, Leaf and Blue do warn Red that taking on the Elite Four is very hard, very overwhelming, and very stressful.

Fortantly, the Elite Four does provide medicine and whatever a trainer needs to heal their Pokemon before going to the next one on their breaks. But trainers are not allowed to rotate their Pokemon whatsoever, otherwise it is an automatic failure. To prevent this, Professor Oak takes away their Pokemon boxes.

On day before, Blue and Leaf talk to Red.

"Red, you have to use everything you know about Pokemon and Pokemon battle", said Leaf. "We will be cheering for you".

"In addition, you need to pick your six Pokémon wisely for your battle against the Elite Four", said Blue. "Can't rotate them. Good luck tomorrow Red".

In the morning, Red gets up from his bed and is ready to go. Red smiles knowing today, he's going to prove to the Elite Four he can beat them and go to the Pokemon League Tournament. Yesterday and the day before, Blue and Leaf succeeded in defeating the Elite Four. Now today is Red's turn. After eating his breakfast, he goes to sit, waiting for a member to come to his house. Then there is a knock on the door and Red goes to answer it.