Episode 42: An Eevee Brothers Holiday

During the Pokémon's Trainers Holiday Week, and after December 25th, Sparky, Pyro, and Rainer go to the cabin of Red, Blue, and Leaf.

The three brothers knock on the door and Red answers it.

"Red, would you and your friends want to hang out with us?", asked Sparky. "We're having a New Years party, wanna join us?".

"Sure thing, Sparky", said Red.

Red, Blue, and Leaf join Sparky, Pyro, and Rainer at their house in Snow Town. The house has a lot of people and everyone is having a good time.

They look at Sparky, Pyro, and Rainer and they see them with a brown haired little boy.

"Listen up Mikey", said Sparky. "When you become of age, you will be a Pokemon trainer just like us".

Mikey frowns at them.

"I don't want to evolve Eevee, Sparky.", said Mikey. "I've told you, Pyro, and Rainer, a hundred times".

Red, Blue, and Leaf see this and realize the brown haired little boy is Mikey, their little brother.

"All of us have had our first battle because we evolved our Pokemon the moment we get it", said Pyro. "There is no other way to win. The key to victory is evolution".

"But I don't care about winning and battling.", said Mikey. "I just want to be a normal Eevee trainer".

"You don't care, huh? Do you really think you can win your first battle with an unevolved Pokemon?", said Rainer.

Mikey said nothing and tears came down his eyes.

"C'mon Mikey, everyone is waiting to see what you want Eevee to evolve into", said Rainer.

"You have three choices, Jolteon, Flareon, or Vaporeon", said Sparky.

Red hears a noise and turns to see a silhouette of Pokémon in the distance outside the window in the snow. Red looks closely at it and it becomes more clear to recognize. Red then sees it is the multi-colored Pokémon and it appears to be looking inside from where it is standing. Then it disappears in a second. Red shivers at the sight of it, recalling how that thing has attacked them in the past. Was he seeing things and or was that Pokemon really just there?

Red brushes the hallucination aside and listens to the three brothers go and each tell about their top Pokemon: Jolteon, Flareon, and Vaporeon.

After listening to all this heated lecture, it starts to tick Red, Blue, and Leaf off.

"That's it, those boys need to be taught a lesson", Blue whispers angrily.

Blue is about to approach them but Red and Leaf hold him back.

"Get a hold of yourself Blue," Leaf says angrily.

"Save your strength, Blue, if you act out then you make us look bad", Red firmly whispers to Blue.

Blue stops and glares at the three brothers. The three brothers turn their attention to the crowd.

"Happy New Year, one in all", Sparky announces. "My brothers are crazy about Pokémon evolution and if you are here, we are to help to get your Pokemon evolving vice versa through a stone", Sparky announces".

"If you are interested, make your way, all have the right stone for your Pokemon first", said Pyro.

"And please use whatever Evolution Stone you'd like to evolve your Pokemon", said Rainer.

Many people evolve their Pokémon, using the evolution stones offered. Mikey looks around and suddenly sees Red, Blue, and Leaf in the crowd.

"Brothers, those guys over there, are not from around here", Mikey tells his brothers, pointing to them. "They have not evolved their Pokémon".