Episode 44: Pokemon Swindled

Red, Blue, and Leaf walk into O'Hina and there, Leaf bought a Pokémon Princess Dolls set for her little sister, Green because it is Green's Birthday is coming up very soon.

They stop in the Pokémon Center to call her.

"Hi Green, Happy One Day Early Birthday", said Leaf.

Green's face lights up with joy.

"Thank you Leaf," said Green happily. "I can't wait to see what you got me. I am going to enjoy it but not as much as I enjoy you".

Then Domino walks by on the screen and waves at Leaf. Leaf waves at him, causing Green to turn to him and wave at him too.

Leaf and Green go on a conversation and talk this and that. Later, Domino comes to the screen and approaches Green.

"Green, can I take over for your sister?", he asked.

"Sure thing, Dad", said Green. "Leaf and I have been talking for two hours anyway".

Domino then takes the phone.

"Hi Dad, what's up?", asked Leaf happily.

"Just want to talk to my oldest daughter", said Domino.

"Oldest adopted daughter", Leaf reminds him.

"Not to me", said Domino, chuckling.

Then Leaf and Domino have a conversation. After talking with her father, Leaf hangs up the phone and regroups with Red and Blue. Later Red, Blue, and Leaf are eating lunch and it's Red's turn to make lunch. Red is making ramen noodles and rice balls.

"Hurry up Red, I am starving", Blue calls to him at the picnic table.

Red throws him a dirty look, causing Blue to stop.

"Hey Blue, Leaf? Have you ever thought about attending a police academy?", asked Red.

Blue and Leaf shrug.

"Nah, I am more interested in Pokemon training right now", said Blue.

"I just started and I don't know what I want to do yet", said Leaf. "What about you, Red?".

"I am open to the idea", said Red. "In a way, we have been acting like cops lately".

"I think the word you are thinking of is...private investigator", said Leaf. "Like Sherlock Holmes for instance".

Red and Blue grin at each other.

"Red, you and I were crazy obsessed with Sherlock Holmes back when we were younger", said Blue. "Used to annoy Leaf all the time".

"You're making that up Blue, I was just as obsessed with Sherlock Holmes as you boys were", Leaf protests.

"Yeah! Mom, Daisy, and Domino were all annoyed with us because it led us to chasing poor Ash, Gary, and Green like they were the bad guys", said Red. "We stopped after our siblings started chasing after us as payback".

Red, Blue, and Leaf laugh.

Blue suddenly fell silent as something bad just popped in his head. Red and Leaf turn to him.

"What's wrong, Blue?", asked Red.

"It's nothing, I am fine", said Blue, brushing it aside.

"Is it something about Gary?", asked Leaf.

Upon being asked that, Blue angrily takes Leaf's hat off her head and throws it the distance. Leaf throws Blue an angry look and then gets up to get it. When Leaf comes back, Red serves them lunch. After lunch...,