Episode 65: The Big Shock in Vermillion City

Blue, Sparky, Proton and several Rocket Grunts appear in Vermillion City. Upon arriving, they notice lots of Eevoreon idols and hears lots of moaning and screaming. All these noises seems to bother Blue and Sparky except for Proton and the Rocket Grunts who shrug like its nothing.

"So this is what it's like when there is no freedom and living under a wicked tyrant", said Blue unimpressed.

"No kidding", said Sparky, sharing his view with Blue. "My brothers and me may be rich but we are kind and love all people big and small and rich and poor alike".

Blue looks at Sparky.

"It has nothing to do with rich and poor here", said Blue firmly.

"It will be when we stop Eevoreon once and for all", Sparky reminds him. "We have to deal with Giovanni after this remember?".

Blue is silent and nods in agreement, taking his thoughts elsewhere.

After long while creeping around Vermillion City dodging any clones and giants without being detected, all is good for them. Sparky notices something is bothering Blue.

"Hey Blue, about what I said?", Sparky begins to apologize.

Blue stops him.

"It's not that Sparky", Blue told him. "You're fine. It's something else since we arrived here".

"Then what's the matter Blue?", asked Sparky curious.

"It's just...I have never been separated from Red and Leaf before", said Blue. "We grew up together, we did things together, and we never leave each other, no matter what. We're just a trio of three inseparable orphans who came an orphanage and were adopted by families from the same town".

Sparky smiles at him.

"I am glad they are your friends Blue", said Sparky. "Sometimes, they remind me of my brothers in a way. We're inseparable too".

"Well I hope something bad happens to them", Proton sneers. "That friend of yours, you little twerp, is a...".

Blue quickly turns around and grabs Proton by the collar, lifting him in the air.

"IF I WANT YOUR OPINION ROCKET BOY, I WILL ASK FOR IT", Blue shouts. "SO SHUT UP".

Blue then punches Proton in the face, knocking him back. Angered, Proton about to attack Blue with a punch but suddenly...they see hear a sound of two struggling men. They follow the sound to find Surge wrestling what looks his twin. They hide in a bush.

"Who is that?", asked Sparky.

"I think that's his clone", said Blue.

The Evil Surge clone overpowers Surge pins him to the ground and pulls out a dagger and raises it. Blue and Sparky race to Surge's aid.

"Hey you leave him alone", Blue yells leaping from the bush.

Blue and Sparky find two small Eevoreon statues and struck Evil Surge with them. Evil Surge then turns to them with evil grin and walks towards them with his dagger in his hand. Blue turns to see Proton and the Rocket Grunts staring at them.

"Hey Proton, Rocket Grunts", Blue calls to them. "Get over here, we need your help".

"Don't worry we have you covered", said Proton.

Blue and Sparky could only watch as Evil Surge walks to them.

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

The Evil Surge falls down on his knees as he, Blue, and Sparky look to see the real Surge standing up with a gun raised in his hand. He glares down at his evil clone.