Episode 17: Red and the Dream

Red, Blue, and Leaf immediately get to work on healing and restoring their Pokémon, using the items they have. After doing so, they continue moving forward.

"I don't get it, our strongest Pokemon didn't even scratch that thing", said Blue.

"I think that creature...must be at an extremely high level to win so easily", said Red.

"That would explain how powerful it is", said Leaf. "I believe I did say switching Pokemon would be useless".

Red looks at his Pokémon Box, which Mew immediately disappears into.

"I am glad I have Mew with us because Mew seems to be able to hold itself against that monster", said Red.

"Hey Red, did you ever ask Professor Oak what that thing is in Cerulean City?" asked Leaf.
Red nods.

"Yes, Professor Oak doesn't believe us and we are our own here", said Red firmly. "He says it sounds familiar again but realizes it's not a Pokémon he heard about but it turns out it isn't what he is thinking of".

"A new species?" asked Blue.

Red and Leaf shrug with uncertainty.

They continue walking and on the way, they discover that they had to cross a wooden bridge made out of wood and rope that looked very unstable. Despite this, they know they have to get across in order to get to Vermillion City.

"Will we ever see that multicolored Pokémon again?", asked Blue, sounding concerned. "I sure don't".

Fear gets to Red and Leaf and they shrug.

"Oh my gosh, I hope not", Red answers fearfully.

"Yeah, that thing tried to kills us", Leaf yells,

After leaving the bridge behind, three trainers took a trail around Saffron City because the doors to go through the city were locked. While walking, they encountered an older boy, in pink shirt, brown vest and black pants. His hair is blue too. The boy looks at Leaf and seems more interested in her.

"Hi there girl, where are you and your slaves going this fine day?", asked the trainer to Leaf

Leaf glares at him and Red and Blue stare at him angrily.

"None of your business", said Leaf, sounding firm.

"Good luck if you can", the boy teases as he moves closer to Leaf and pushes Red and Blue away.

The boy walks up to her and gets in front of her and he puts his hand on Leaf's face. Leaf suddenly feels a sudden sense of discomfort. In a flash, Leaf punches the boy in the mouth.
"You don't get to touch me ever", she snaps.

The boy's lower lip looks bruised up.

The boy withdraws a Charmeleon.

Leaf withdraws her Ivysaur.

"No one punches Damian and gets away with it", said the boy.

"Ivysaur, Tackle", said Leaf.

"Charmeleon, Ember", said Damian.

Ivysaur jumps at Charmeleon but gets hit by Damian's Charmeleon's fire attack, knocking it down.

"Ivysaur, Sleep Powder", said Leaf.

Ivysaur shoots white particles at Charmeleon, putting it to sleep.

"Ivysaur, Tackle", said Leaf.

Ivysaur tackles Damian's Charmeleon. Damian's Chameleon is still asleep and Ivysaur tackles it again and again. In its own sleep, Charmeleon fainted. Damian returns his Charmeleon and smirks at Leaf, who throws an angry look at him.