Episode 11: Trouble at Mount Moon Part 2

Red, Blue, and Leaf continue walking to follow the Clefairy through the tunnel. As Red couldn't help but think about the High Executive the entire walk. The High Executive seems to be the most intimidating member of Team Rocket they have ever seen. Also, the High Executive was definitely good in Pokémon Battle. All the while, Blue and Leaf are complaining about how long the tunnel is.

"This sure is a long tunnel", said Blue.

"Unless I read this wrong, I've heard that Rock Tunnel is longer than this", said Leaf. "What do you think, Red? Red?".

But Red does not answer and is still in deep thought.

Suddenly out of nowhere, the ground shakes and out of nowhere, a large rock snake-like creature appeared. The three trainers look at it and recognize it.

"It's an Onix", Red yells to his friends. "Just like the one Brock has.

The Onix roars and charges at them. It
hits them and the impact sends them flying off their feet.

"My gosh, does this thing wanna kill us?", Blue moans.

The Onix roars and charges again but the three trainers jump out of the way.

"Someone is going to get hurt if this Pokémon doesn't stop", Leaf shrieked.
"Not if I have something to say about it", Red bellowed.

Red stands up and withdraws a Pokeball and throws it in the air.

"Go Tangela", Red hollered.

The Pokeball opened and out came Tangela.
"Tangela, Absorb now", Red called. "Just like you did in Pewter City".

Just inches before the Onix could hit them, a beam of green light comes out of Onix and into Tangela. Defeated, the Onix collapses on the ground. Fearing another attack on other trainers who pass by, Red grabs an empty Pokeball and throws it at the Onix. After a few minutes of squirming, the Pokeball stops squirming. Red gasps with relief and the Pokeball disappears, going to Bill's PC.

"Red, thanks for what you did here?", said Blue, exhausted. "That Onix almost killed us."

Red thought for a moment.

"I think there was something wrong with that Onix", said Red.

Red pulls out the Pokédex.

"Onix usually live underground and are known to attack people when they are sick, in pain, or if people get too close to their homes. However, Onix attacks are rare," it said.
Leaf pulls out the map.

"In that case, we should take it to the Pokémon Center when we get to Cerulean City", said Leaf.

Leaf then puts it away.

Finally, they came to a large part of the cave where hundreds of Clefairy were and there stood the biggest Moon Stone they've ever seen. Knowing the Rocket Executive will be close by, Red withdraws Mew from his Pokeball. Just as Red predicted, the High Executive and his Alakazam did appear. After they appear, he grins wickedly and snarls at them like it is going to eat them as if they did exactly what it wants.

"Oh no, we walked right into a trap", said Red firmly.

The giant laughs and nods with a smirk and laughs like hyena as if it were amused by them.

"Alakazam, Thunderbolt", said the Executive.

His Alakazam sends thunderbolts at Red, Blue, and Leaf, sending them off their feet. Mew then approaches Clefairy and joins Mew against Alakazam. Mew tackles the Alakazam and the Clefairy did a powerful voice attack against it. Some of the Clefairy are slapping at the evil Pokémon.

Alakazam roars and screams as it is being attacked.

"Mew", said Mew, firmly.

"What?, this can't be happening, I...have...failed", the Executive cries.

Unable to take the beatings, the High Executive and his Alakazam teleports away. Red is stunned and observes the whole thing.

"Guess that is way too many Pokemon for him and Alakazam to handle", he said.

"Yeah! That could be a weakness somehow", said Blue. "But I don't think we've seen the last of that High Rocket Executive".

"I agree", said Leaf.

Mew, using its powers, trying to spell something out but Red, Blue, or Leaf could not understand it. After thirty minutes of communication, Mew gives up. The Clefairys grab several stones and present it before Red, Blue and Leaf.

"Gee, thanks!", said Red as he, Blue, and Leaf each take a pile of Moon Stones.

Then three Clefairy's stand forward before them.

"You want to help us fill the Pokedex?", asked Red.

The three Clefairy's nod.

Red, Blue, and Leaf beam at each other, not expecting this.

"Wow! That's a great reward,"said Blue, amazed.

The trainers throw PokeBalls at the Clefairy and they go inside with no trouble.

"Now let's continue on our way out", said Leaf.

Red, Blue, and Leaf leave the Clefairy's and hike through the cave.They look around for any Pokemon they have not caught yet. They come across some more Onix, Zubat, Geodude, and Paris. Using their Pokemon, they catch them all.

"Ha, now that we've worked filling up the Pokedex, let's focus and get out of here", Red said.