Episode 66: Mother Marowak returns to Lavendar Town

Drake, Chopper, and Tyra appear in Lavender Town. When they arrive in Lavender Town, the whole town has Eevoreon idols everywhere and crumbled buildings. Drake, Chopper, and Tyra can also hear people moaning and screaming from distance. Although bothered by it, they could only shrug and continue his mission.

"Don't worry everyone", he told himself. "It will be over. At least I hope so".

Chopper and Tyra hear Drake say this and share his sentiments.

"Yeah me too", said Chopper.

"And me", said Tyra.

Drake, Chopper, and Tyra walk around quietly only to see they're no humans are around, only giants and clones.

"Hey Drake, doesn't the Orange Islands have a set of Gyms", asked Chopper whispering.

"Yes, the Orange League", Drake replied. "I am leaving the Orange Crew behind because I always wanted a position as a Gym Leader in the Kanto Region".

"Why are you leaving Orange League?", asked Tyra.

Drake smiles.

"It's been my dream ever since I was kid five years ago when I competed in the Pokemon League here", Drake told them. "Unfortunately, there was no position available so I applied for the Orange Crew instead. Being with Orange Crew gave me a good experience and it taught me how trainers can interact with their individual Pokemon in many different circumstances. That's something I would to teach to challengers and trainers as the new Viridian City Gym Leader".

Chopper and Tyra are impressed.

"Come to think of it, the last Viridian Gym Leader was more focusing about winning the battle and didn't really teach us anything", said Tyra.

"Come to think yeah Tyra, that one didn't really have a lot to say", said Chopper. "I feel like I learned a lot from Brock, Misty, Surge, Erika, Koga, Sabrina, and Blaine except for the one from Viridian City".

Drake stares at Tyra and Chopper with astonishment.

"As the new Viridian City Gym Leader, I intend to do better than my predecessor", he declares.

"Good!", said Chopper as Tyra nods in agreement.

They stop talking to each other and start going to hide in every corner as they went by. Now Drake, Chopper, and Tyra look for the green dome and they aim destroy it as it's the only way to stop the creation of the clones and giants in Lavender Town and help end this terrible crisis.

It's not until they find the green dome which on in the west side of the town, far from the Pokemon Tower.

"I must say I am I glad it's nowhere near the Pokemon Tower", said Drake quitely. "The Pokemon Tower is far too important here for everyone who lives here".

"You said it Drake, that's what Lavender Town is known for", said Chopper. "The gravesite of all deceased Pokemon. Tyra and I are from here and we know".

"That's right Chopper, a lot of people see death as a bad thing", said Tyra. "But here in Lavender Town, death is highly respected because of what the Pokemon Tower represents and teaches us".

Before Drake, Chopper, and Tyra can withdraw a Pokemon, Drake is suddenly is grabbed by someone. Chopper and Tyra aim to attack who is attacking them but they are stopped by two individuals. After being released. Drake turns around to see...Lance, Lorelei, and Bruno.

"Shhhhh, keep your voices down", Bruno whispers.

"We're going to help you Drake", said Lance quitely.