Episode 61: The Second Pokemon War Begins

"Red, where have you been?" Delia yells.

"Blue, what are you up to this time?" Daisy yells.

"Leaf, care to explain?" Domino growls.

Red, Blue, and Leaf cringe in fear upon facing Delia, Daisy, and Domino.

Rainbow quickly gets between them.

"Tut, tut, your kids helped me get out of prison and they are on a mission to help me", said Rainbow.

Delia, Daisy, and Domino cross their arms in anger.

"Are they now", said Delia angrily.

"Mom, Daisy, and Domino, the world is in grave danger", Red pleads.

Delia looks at Red and lowers her head with head, aware that he and his friends have fought Team Rocket on their journey. After several moments of silence, Delia raises her head.

"Be careful Red", Delia finally said.

Daisy and Domino look at her.

"Are you sure about this, Delia?", asked Domino.

"I am", replied Delia.

Delia turns to Red.

"Red, I know I can't ask you to go save the day close to home but house rules apply on your adventure, clear?", asked Delia firmly.

"Thanks for your understanding Mom", said Red.

Rainbow, Red, Blue, and Leaf all go to the Lab.

"Delia, why did you let them go?" asked Daisy.

"As a mother Daisy, I can't always protect him and my own son", said Delia. "I have to make one of the hardest choices as a parent, trusting my son".

Daisy and Domino nod in agreement.

After burying Sabrina's father and giving him a grave, the three trainers then escort Rainbow, Professor, and Agatha to the lab. Rainbow, with Lara in his arm, looks at Red, Blue, and Leaf.

"Thank you, thank you all", said Rainbow happily.

Everyone all sits before Rainbow, Professor Oak, and Agatha.

Rainbow stands up and lets out a breath.

"But...the world is doomed", said Rainbow.

Everyone gasps.

"Rainbow, Professor Oak, and Agatha, we now have to deal with Team Rocket and now Eevoreon, how do we fight them both?" asked Rainbow.

"Think again", said a familiar voice.

Red, Blue, and Leaf and everyone all turn around to see Giovanni and with the entire group of Team Rocket, including the High Executive, Butch, Cassidy, Proton, Petrel, Ariana, and Archer, and every member they have fought before. Angry looks are met between them and at Team Rocket.

"How did you all survive?", Red growls.

"I have my ways", said Giovanni. "The enemy of my enemy is my friend. I say it's time we work together to defeat this new threat".

"Yeah", said the High Executive, crossing his arms.

Red, Blue, and Leaf and Masters X look aghast. Giovanni is calling for an alliance?

"Forget it", Red yells.

"Take a hike", said Blue.

"Get lost", said Leaf.

Many of the trainers all disagree with many of them saying yeah repeatedly.

"You all don't have a choice", said Giovanni.