Chapter 6

Out of the corner of the eye, there was a lot of traffic.

Zhao Changshuo picked up a phone call on the way back from the hospital, and learned that the time agreed with Zhao Yao was fixed for a long time. After Zhao Yao put down his words at the meeting, he never intervened in Qichen-related matters. He even missed work for several days, and finally asked his assistant Yao Bai to hand over a letter of resignation, which made Zhao Zhikai blushed with anger.

He heard that Zhao Zhikai wanted to ask Zhao Yao to talk about things in detail many times, but Zhao Yao avoided them, and even refused directly regardless of his feelings. Such an approach is simply unbelievable for Zhao Yao, but in fact Zhao Yao also did it in front of Zhao Zhikai, saying that he quit the competition and then retreated cleanly.

"Young Master, are you too tired recently?" The driver noticed through the rearview mirror that Zhao Changshuo was pinching his eyebrows frequently, thinking he was busy with work.

Zhao Changshuo was silent for a while, and then asked, "Old Li, did you pick up Zhao Yao for a while before?"

"Yes, when San Shao was in high school, I picked him up for a while." The driver Lao Li asked, "What's wrong?"

Zhao Changshuo: "What kind of person do you think Zhao Yao is?"

"Three young masters sometimes look at silence, but he is actually a person with ideas." The driver said: "Why did the young master suddenly ask about this?"

"I'm thinking about something." Zhao Changshuo said: "I didn't communicate much with him, and I didn't contact him often when I was a child."

The driver said: "It is rumored that you are not compatible with San Shao, but I don't think San Shao is as strange as they say. A while ago, I heard from the company's employees that San Shao worked overtime for a project for three weeks, and it was early morning every day. I just went out of the company, and if it's any later, I'll just sleep in the company."

Zhao Changshuo heard a little bit, because Zhao Yao once worked so hard, and now he just gave up, which makes people wonder.

-*

Zhao Yao is watching TV with Yao Bai in the hall. Most of his recent interests come from various romantic variety shows. In addition to the blind date variety show that he first saw late at night, Yao Bai has successively pushed him several variety shows about young people falling in love, one-on-one matching and daily life.

The plot on TV was when the young couple went shopping, the male star left the small meeting while the female star was trying on clothes, Yao Bai immediately complained: "This man is wrong, then he left his girlfriend and ran to buy something else. Something? After a while, the woman will be anxious for him."

Zhao Yao put a book in his arms, leaned lazily on the sofa, and was paying attention to the male guest who was walking further and further away, "Isn't this a real couple?"

"Ah, right? They didn't come to this variety show and there were scandals. I thought they were a couple." Yao Bai stretched out his hand to grab the potato chips on the table and explained: "This kind of love variety show is for couples in the entertainment industry. Some pretend to be couples. But don't worry, brother, this love story is what most young couples have encountered in their daily lives.

Yao Bai: "But brother, how are you sure they are fake?"

Although Zhao Yao has never been in love, he still has the ability to see people. He said: "Micro expressions and movements, when the camera is showing the front face, they will be close, but the distance camera will keep a distance. I can't see the difference between the two. People like each other."