Chapter 27

Previously, Zhao Yao thought that kissing and this kind of intimate action should be a further action after the relationship between the two people gradually stabilized. As a result, Yao Bai said in turn that when young people fall in love and kiss, they are waiting for the next step. The meaning is early. It will be different.

"..." Pei Mingzhan looked at Zhao Yao's serious face, and didn't know how to respond to him for a while, "Can the things in the TV series be taken seriously?"

Zhao Yao paused, "I also read the book."

Pei Mingzhan: "What book?"

Zhao Yao answered truthfully: "Contemporary young people's love psychology, do you want to see it? I can lend it to you later."

Pei Mingzhan: "I don't need it."

Zhao Yao frowned: "I think your emotional drama is subtle, not very good."

He still remembered Pei Mingzhan's performance in "Drowning in the Sea", the career line was well played, but the emotional drama really made people not want to watch it.

"Why not?" Pei Mingzhan burst into laughter when he heard this, and it was the first time someone said to him that the emotional drama was not good. He carefully recalled the works he had acted in, and thought carefully that there were only two emotional dramas in it. Which of his works did Zhao Yao have watched to have this wrong perception?

"It's not bad, it just looks like I don't like it very much." Zhao Yao felt that what he said was wrong, maybe it was because people expressed it differently, and it didn't mean that the drama was not good, "Maybe watching this type of drama, I like to be more direct. of."

Pei Mingzhan laughed: "Do you like to play straight balls?"

Zhao Yao asked again: "What is a straight ball?"

Pei Mingzhan explained to him what it means to hit a straight ball.

Zhao Yao suddenly realized that there is such a statement.

However, Pei Mingzhan seemed to know a lot of things, and Yao Bai never told him these things.

He asked again, "Have you ever been in a relationship?"

Pei Mingzhan's expression did not collapse for a moment, "What?"

At Pei Mingzhan's age, he should have been in love, right? I know quite a lot.

Zhao Yao asked again: "In love, have you ever had a girlfriend or boyfriend?"

Pei Mingzhan understood this time, "No."

He paid attention to the expression on Zhao Yao's face, and said tentatively: "But there was first love."

Zhao Yao was surprised. He didn't expect that Pei Mingzhan had never been in love at this age, but he actually had his first love. He asked, "Is it Bai Yueguang?"

"...?"

Pei Mingzhan felt that he might need to get to know Zhao Yao again, "You don't know how to play straight ball, but you know Bai Yueguang?"

"Isn't the first love Bai Yueguang?" Zhao Yao has read a lot of online emotional tree holes recently. Bai Yueguang is a high-frequency vocabulary, so he also understands it.

Pei Mingzhan didn't understand anymore. For the first time, he doubted whether there was a generation gap between him and Zhao Yao.

The two talked back and forth. In order to prevent the topic from appearing and affecting the relationship between the two parties, Pei Mingzhan had to change the topic and talk to Zhao Yao about what happened during the filming. Zhao Yao didn't ask much questions after that, it was all Pei Mingzhan. Mingzhan is talking, and he responds twice from time to time.