Chapter 82

Before 8 o'clock, there were already many fans in the live broadcast room, and it was no different than other times. Because there was an advance notice and it was night time, there were many Pei fans and drama fans who could stay there.

[Nervous, my first time squatting live. 】

[Don't be nervous, we didn't have a few times, calm and calm. 】

[Ah, ah, I'm super excited now, and I've been fascinated by Feng Siyue recently. 】

[Thinking that this man is going to retire, I was heartbroken when I first entered the pit. 】

[Pei Pei seems to be in H City, and I don't know where the live broadcast will be, is it at his house? 】

[Didn't there be sisters who met Pei Pei and President Zhao in the commercial street in the super chat two days ago? By the way, Mr. Zhao is in H City during the Chinese New Year? 】

[Last time someone picked it up, it seems that one of Mr. Zhao's parents is from City H, so it's okay to go there for the New Year. 】

Fans have been chatting and looking forward to the next live broadcast. Because it is a live broadcast linked with "Fan Shadow", this live broadcast should also be related to the issue of "Fan Ying". In addition, "Fan Ying" has already been serialized to the finale, and many fans are looking forward to the wind. How will the month end.

The time passed quickly. Fifteen minutes before the broadcast, the originally black live broadcast room suddenly lit up. The background was facing the balcony in the room. It seemed to be a mobile phone device, and the sound of people walking around could be heard. Lele brought the stand to fix the live broadcast equipment, and then took the camera to test the situation in the live broadcast room.

【! ! coming! 】

【Hey, it's Lele! 】

【Is Lele tuning the equipment? Where is Pei Pei from? 】

Because it is a cooperation between the webcast platform and the fried sauce noodle platform, there are two-line live broadcasts. The squatting fans found that the live broadcast room opened ahead of time, and Pei Mingzhan's assistant Lele appeared in the live broadcast, and they all speculated whether Pei Mingzhan had returned to S City.

On the other side, Pei Mingzhan stood on the other side in the B&B room and put on a coat on the couple's outfit of the same style, "Are you really not in the mirror?"

Zhao Yao was playing with his mobile phone on the sofa next to him, and when he heard his question, he simply said, "Well, so as not to cause you too much trouble."

Pei Mingzhan smiled: "It's no trouble."

Zhao Yao has made up his mind. Anyway, Pei Mingzhan only has more than half an hour of live broadcast time. After playing with his mobile phone, it will be over. There is no need to join him in the live broadcast room.

Brother Lao looked at Mr. Zhao's considerate appearance and was very moved. He hinted at Pei Mingzhan with his eyes, can't this person learn from Mr. Zhao?

Pei Mingzhan didn't care about it, just scanned the precautions, and then said, "The ending will be broadcast in a few days, right?"

Brother Lao nodded and said again: "Don't you like dim sum? Don't you even pay attention to the hot spots of your own drama? The crew and the platform said that you can spoil some small content, but it involves Don't say too much about the main line, and leave some suspense to the audience."

"Okay." Pei Mingzhan scanned the content, "Let's start soon?"

After confirming that there is no problem, Brother Lao said: "Lele and I are watching the barrage by the side. If you have any questions, just say hello to us."