Chapter 38

Zhao Yao said these words, in fact, he has already expressed his dislike for Lu Zishi.

Seeing this, Huihua's senior management felt confident. Some of the artists in this circle who were on the rise were so proud that they didn't take other people seriously at all. The Huihua culture in the past was indeed brilliant, but due to the decline in recent years, some people in the industry gradually ignored Huihua, including Ji Heyu a while ago.

Later, Chen Xi's attitude was tough, and he directly cut off some of the disconnected connections, and turned over the old accounts of other companies. Those companies only started to pay attention to Huihua during this time, and they did not dare to attack Huihua again. However, only the companies involved know about these matters. These companies know that it is easy to lose face if they are wronged against Huihua, so they tacitly did not say it out, so that some people in the circle still think that Huihua Culture is still the same Very bullying company.

Everyone present thought that this Lu Zishi was going to be unlucky, and he even counted on Huihua, and they didn't even look at which big Buddha was behind this Huihua.

The meeting was a routine meeting. Under Chen Xi's stalking, Zhao Yao promised to come to the company's regular meeting once a month. Zhao Yao listened to others reporting the details of the company's work in the past month, including the coordination and distribution of its artists and the smooth operation of other projects. The order after Huihua's rectification was originally better, and the progress of various projects was smooth and orderly. After listening to it, Zhao Yao probably knew that he didn't need to worry about the rest.

During this period, the company also has business cooperation with other companies in the industry, and has some resource exchanges, but there are also some problems.

For example, Huihua Culture's resources in fashion are very weak.

-*

After the meeting, Chen Xi went to Zhao Yao's office.

Mr. Zhao's office is empty 29 days a month, and a regular meeting is usually held on days when it is not empty.

The two will sit on the sofa to discuss the quarterly work arrangement. Chen Xi briefly explained the plan to Zhao Yao, and hesitated a little: "We can also communicate with some good companies for other resources, but fashion resources Blocks have always been a shortcoming in our company."

Zhao Yao also heard Chen Xi raise this question at the meeting just now, and he asked, "How do you say it?"

"The supervisor who originally connected with this part of the resource ran away a while ago. You know that our circle is very concerned with contacts, and he actually took away some contacts." Chen Xi sighed: "Artists who are popular in the circle will be affected by fashion. Invitation of resources, but sometimes we consider personal connections when we encounter schedule or conflict issues, and those top fashion resources depend on the company to deal with them. At present, Huihua has a shortcoming in this regard."

"What's your opinion?" Zhao Yao knew that since Chen Xi had spoken out about this matter, he must have his own opinion.

Chen Xi handed some of the documents to Zhao Yao: "Actually, this matter is difficult at the beginning. As long as you get the top resources, you don't have to worry about the subsequent resources, but the key is to get this relationship."

Zhao Yao opened the document and looked at it, "Are you trying to catch up with this family? RH?"

"Does this schedule conflict with our project launch next month?"

When Zhao Yao saw the time inside, he thought of the key point that Chen Xi asked, "Did you have no one who is good at such activities?"

"This company is a little different. Their leader has just returned to China, and he is a big devil with an unpredictable personality." Chen Xi thought that many companies in the industry wanted to have a relationship with this company, but most of them failed and returned, mainly because Their leaders are not involved in oil or salt, and they all look at their eyes.