Chapter 39

Lu Zishi was going to be mad at the comments on the Internet. Since he knew that he was put together by the "Li Meng" crew, he sent his agent to ask about the situation. The project leader who used to be kind to them now doesn't answer a single phone call, and their studio can only find others to ask about the situation.

The result is that they ignored the clarification request of the "Li Meng" crew, and now "Li Meng" has clarified it by themselves, and they don't want to engage in mutually beneficial marketing at all.

Lu Zishi's popularity has soared in recent years, and now he is the darling of several brands in the circle. Because of the impact of "Li Meng", the complacence of his fans and the drafts bought by the studio, in the eyes of netizens, it has become a joke.

[Fans don't take the blame. How many times did you blow your brother before you read the marketing account that first posted on Weibo? 】

[Some of these marketing accounts are bound and cooperated with studios. Do you think they would post these Weibo without your brother's studio nod? It's all big v, there's no need to rub your brother's traffic. 】

[Said that the crew was a fan? You didn't find that the crew didn't have 24 hours from sending silhouette pictures to responding. If you say this is a fan, then you haven't seen that kind of sneaking for half a year. 】

[In the beginning, it was rumored on the Internet that the protagonist of "Li Meng" was Lu Zishi, wasn't he a big fan of Lu Zishi's family? At that time, the news of the casting of "Limeng" hadn't come out yet, right? 】

Lu Zishi had to ask the studio to issue a clarification statement, but he did not participate in "Leaving the Dream", please don't misunderstand. However, the fans felt aggrieved in private, so he had to ask his assistant to explain to the fans: he participated in the casting, but the role was taken away and he couldn't participate in the role.

His fans were originally very angry, because the news of his participation in "Li Meng" came from the big fan, and the big fan said it was from the studio, but when he heard that he had participated in the casting but was not selected, he felt in his heart. Lu Zishi suddenly felt distressed.

"What's going on with this crew?" Lu Zishi became angrier as he looked at the comments on the Internet. Originally, he wanted to rely on the popularity of "Li Meng" to attract a wave of fans, but now not only has he lost a lot of fans, he has also been said to be Marketing at a discount.

"Huihua has changed the boss. The boss seems to be a rich second-generation, quite rich. It is estimated that the crew thinks that a little money will boost their confidence. However, with so many projects under Huihua's banner, they may not be able to manage "Li Meng". Hua's boss is very busy, he may not notice this little thing, you don't have to be afraid of offending the crew."

The agent said: "But it's fine. You will suffer if they do this. When you talk to other bosses, they will have to rely on other relationships to pass the trial in the later stage of "Li Meng"."

The more Lu Zishi thought about it, the more angry he became: "Aren't they starring Zhang Qi who robbed me of the role before? Since the crew doesn't give me face, we don't have to give them face. Just let the news that the star is Zhang Qi, Zhang Qi used to There is also a black history, so I don't believe that book fans don't spray them to death."

"This matter is that we underestimated the crew. I thought it would take at least a week or two for them to clarify. I didn't expect that they didn't want to steal your traffic. Instead, they clarified the matter directly. The traces of marketing on our side were too late to suppress." The agent After being silent for a while, "I asked the vice president, and he said that we can handle this matter as we see fit. We can work **** the matter of the protagonist of Limeng, at least to give you an outlet. There is one more thing..."