Chapter 17

Before Zhao Yao brought the people home, Uncle Wang called. The atmosphere in the car was very quiet, with only Ji Heyu and Zhao Yao in the back seat.

Zhao Yao answered the phone and said calmly after listening, "Let him wait, I'm almost there."

Yao Bai probed and asked, "Did Uncle Wang call to ask what to eat at night? Can I eat rice?"

Zhao Yao hung up the phone, "Let's stay for dinner tonight."

Ji Heyu tilted his head and glanced at Zhao Yao. He always felt that Mr. Zhao was in a bad mood after answering the phone.

Arriving in the wealthy area, Yao Bai walked in front with a wheelchair, followed by Ji Heyu, who was a little frightened. It was the first time for Ji Heyu to come to the wealthy area. He had heard that the housing prices of this generation in S City were astonishing, but he did not expect that one day he would be able to live at the boss's house for two days.

Soon after arriving at Zhao's house, Yao Bai opened the door and noticed the leather shoes left by the entrance hall. He was a little stunned: "Is this someone coming from the family?"

Zhao Yao's face was calm: "Zhao Zhikai is here."

! !

Yao Bai: "Brother, why didn't you tell me earlier?"

Zhao Yao simply changed his shoes, "Is there a difference?"

Uncle Wang didn't call to ask what he wanted to eat at night, but Zhao Zhikai was in his apartment now. This incident was not unexpected. Zhao Yao had expected Zhao Zhikai to come to him, but he didn't expect that this person would come to the door in person at this time.

In his last life, he was only beaten by Zhao Zhikai in the late stage of the Qichen project. In the past, he could be said to have wholeheartedly believed in this second uncle who helped him plan and deal with Zhao Changshuo, but he never thought that he would be attacked by Zhao Zhikai from the beginning to the end. Use inside. His symptoms of insomnia also gradually worsened during that time. Yao Bai went abroad, and most of the confidants around him were chess pieces that Zhao Zhikai had placed in advance, which almost forced him to nowhere.

However, it was also fortunate that he left his hand in advance, and Zhao Zhikai's family fortune was not taken away by Zhao Zhikai in his previous life. The hatred he had with Zhao Zhikai in his previous life had actually ended. At least when he was seriously ill and was admitted to the nursing home, Zhao Zhikai was still in prison.

Zhao Yao suddenly felt no interest in dealing with such a former enemy. The methods of his defeated generals were like unhindered childish behavior in front of him. His self-righteous hypocritical face was pierced, but he was a little curious. He was tricked by him at the beginning, and now there is no one around him who can be used, what else will Zhao Zhikai do?

"Xiao Yao is back?" Zhao Zhikai was sitting in the living room in a formal suit. When he saw Zhao Yao coming back, he got up and walked, "I heard that Uncle Wang went out for a re-examination today. How is the situation?"

Uncle Wang did not tell Zhao Zhikai the truth about his going to Huihua.

Zhao Yao handed his coat to Uncle Wang, "Add two sets of tableware at night, and Xiaoji will stay at home for two days."

Uncle Wang looked at Ji Heyu, who had a big bag and a small bag, and replied, "Okay, young master."

Zhao Yao only looked at Zhao Zhikai after he finished his instructions, "Second uncle came over to talk about something? Let's go to the study upstairs."

Ji Heyu's chest was tight, and when he looked at the kind man just now, he always had a feeling he couldn't tell. He asked in a low voice, "Is that Mr. Zhao's uncle just now?"