Chapter 25: (1)

After a shriek-

"Boss Zhao, President Zhao!"

"The hook fell off!"

"Smash someone!"

"Where is Brother Pei?!"

After the booming sound ended, Cheng Dao's expression changed. He stood outside the props pile and instructed the other staff members to save people in a hurry. Lao Wu, who was sitting in the crane, came out of the driver's seat with a pale face, rolled and knelt in front of the pile of props, and followed the other staff to clear the pile of props.

The crew members looked panicked and looked at the hooks and broken props that fell in the distance.

The steel rope of the crane was thrown on the pile of props, and the foam wall that was built up collapsed. What was even more terrifying was that the hook on the crane fell down, and the direction of the falling was exactly where Pei Mingzhan was just now!

All the staff members raised their hearts to their throats, and Cheng Dao even cried out to save lives.

"Here here!"

"Brother Pei!" "President Zhao!"

Yao Bai was completely stunned. When the props were loosened, he was still looking at the situation there. As a result, his brother grabbed the tripod on one side and rushed forward. He took Pei Mingzhan's hand and took two steps forward. Immediately afterwards, there was a loud noise, and the hook from the high place fell directly.

"Is the ambulance called?"

Yao Bai shook his hands and dialed the phone.

The staff quickly swept away the props, and the makeup artist was slightly injured, sitting on the ground pale, lingering fear over what had happened. And Pei Mingzhan pressed Zhao Yao with one hand, the hook that fell on his side did not move, and the smashed tripod showed a sharp fracture.

"Brother Pei!" The staff carefully swept away the foam blocks that were pressing on the two of them.

"fine."

Pei Mingzhan was still in shock, he endured the pain and pushed away the props that were pressing on him, lifted Zhao Yao up with his arms bent, and asked nervously, "Are you alright?"

He originally planned to go to Zhao Yao's side, but he didn't expect the props behind him to loosen, and the hook from the high place fell. If Zhao Yao hadn't pulled his hand, the hook would have just hit him directly.

Pei Mingzhan carefully checked Zhao Yao's injuries and found that blood was coming out of his right leg, and his face changed suddenly.

Zhao Yao sucked in a breath of cold air, his pants were cut by the tripod, and his body hurt hotly: "It's okay."

He looked at the staff around him and said sternly, "What are you doing around here to see if anyone else is injured!"

"Be patient." Pei Mingzhan removed the broken tripod, then ripped open Zhao Yao's pants at once, and took out some pieces of plastic that were broken in the wound.

The doctor from the crew came soon. Pei Mingzhan only had scratches on his body, but Zhao Yao was more serious, and his leg was scratched by a tripod. Pei Mingzhan assisted the doctor with a simple treatment of Zhao Yao's injured leg, and looked at Zhao Yao's wound without saying a word.

Zhao Yao couldn't stand up, so he could only let Pei Mingzhan help him sit on the wheelchair.

Suddenly, he realized that the hook was wrong and called Pei Mingzhan. Everyone's attention was attracted by the props, so he could only grab the idle tripod beside him and use his strength to walk over to pull people. But as soon as he took Pei Mingzhan to take two steps, the hook smashed down. When it was critical, Pei Mingzhan reacted and helped him with a hand, otherwise the tripod just now didn't simply scratch his leg, but poked it directly. .