Chapter 102

【! ! ! ! 】

【! ! ! ! ! ! 】

[Good guy, good guy, I'm still waiting for the media to exert force after the ceremony, Pei Mingzhan [strong]]

[Fuck I thought Teacher Xu was joking! ! As a result, Pei Mingzhan said it directly! 】

[Sure enough, the reason for this man to quit the circle is to fall in love! 】

[I laughed so hard did you see Cheng Dao, he almost fell. 】

After a moment of silence, all the guests offstage started chatting, and some directly applauded. The media turned the camera on Pei Mingzhan, who was on stage, and the latter seemed to be nothing. I didn't go any further. This actor Pei, who broke the news about his relationship at the Golden Rose Awards, acted honestly. When he broke the news that he had a lover, it was like chatting that he had eaten an extra bowl of rice today.

The most important thing is that the simpler Pei Mingzhan said, the more they felt that there were a lot of touching details here.

The spotlight fell on Pei Mingzhan, and the man standing on the stage received thousands of attention, but his eyes stopped at a corner of the vast audience.

When Yao Bai came back from the phone call, he missed the news that shocked many media on the stage just now. The team said that Pei Mingzhan announced his relationship, so some fans pulled Mr. Zhao to fry CP, and asked if this matter should be suppressed. Yao Bai asked them to cooperate with Pei Mingzhan's studio, and then wanted to come back and ask his brother's thoughts. As soon as he sat down, he paid attention to the lively discussions behind him, and asked in surprise: "Strange, why are everyone so excited about the award just now? ...?"

He tilted his head to look at Zhao Yao, and when he was about to speak, he saw that he was looking at the stage seriously, with a little redness on his cheeks beside his ears.

Yao Bai asked, "Brother, why are your ears so red? Is it too stuffy here, why don't you go out and get some air?"

"Really?" Zhao Yao came back to his senses, "You read it wrong, it's the problem with the lights above."

Yao Bai raised his head in surprise, the light above was yellow, could it turn red when it was illuminated?

The host teacher on the stage did not get stuck because Pei Mingzhan downplayed the public relationship, but calmly took the prologue and announced the end of the award ceremony. The media on the side were running, and they all wanted to make an interview with the actor Pei. The Golden Rose Award was over, but the discussion on the Internet did not stop. The hot search for Pei Mingzhan's lover was still at the top of the list, followed by an obvious sign. the 'explosion'.

The victim, Pei Mingzhan, refused all media interviews, got into Zhao Yao's car, and was about to go home with his boyfriend to rest.

"Why are you making it public here..." Zhao Yao's ears were not as red as before when he was in the car. He didn't feel it in the venue. When the cold wind blew his face, he realized the heat on his face, honestly. Said that such a scene was completely unexpected to him, the two fell in love too smoothly, and he also thought that he would always live peacefully like this, "You kept asking me to come to the Golden Rose Awards a few days ago, is this the reason? ?"

"Well, I have such a good lover, and I want the whole world to bless us." Pei Mingzhan reached out and rubbed his ear, "Mr. Zhao, are you shy?"

Zhao Yao lowered his eyes slightly, "I'm just very happy."

He has a feeling of being cherished by Pei Mingzhan, and the person in front of him loves him unreservedly.

No hindrance to the world, not afraid of rumors, just so frank.