Chapter 89

-*

Zhao family.

"Pei Mingzhan, it seems that your trumpet account has also changed." Zhao Yao was holding Pei Mingzhan's mobile phone to swipe food videos, because his Weibo is not very easy to go online now, he can only use Pei Mingzhan's mobile phone to watch it. After watching it: "Your fans have found your trumpet."

Pei Mingzhan came out of the kitchen with the dishes, "Really? If it's too stuck, I'll ask Lele to get an account for you to swipe on Weibo."

When he was in the supermarket just now, the studio went to his trumpet account to delete Weibo, saying that he was worried that fans would turn to the trumpet account.

The news on the Weibo interface is still being updated, and the message prompt in the lower right corner is getting more and more red.

"No, I've finished reading it." Zhao Yao turned to the bottom of the comments, and the food blogger posted a text version of the recipe. After he took a screenshot, he closed Weibo.

After an hour of busy work, Zhao Yao and Pei Mingzhan finally made dinner. Uncle Wang stood beside him and helped Pei Mingzhan set the table, and everything else was almost ready. According to the previous situation, three people can prepare dinner at this time, but now there is another uninvited guest at home.

Zhao Qizhen was sitting on the sofa, watching the two people discussing the recipe not far away, but there was only a cup of cold black tea in front of him, and he didn't realize why he came to Zhao Yao's house for a while.

After Zhao Yao returned the mobile phone to Pei Mingzhan, he went to the living room and saw Zhao Qizhen sitting honestly as he told him. His brain is not too bad.

But Zhao Yao didn't want to talk too much nonsense with Zhao Qizhen. After all, it was Zhao Qizhen's mother and son who had tied themselves up, and he didn't have the kindness to clean up the mess for the two of them.

"You said you have something to tell me, now you have ten minutes." After sitting down, Zhao Yao put away the books on the table, and did not intend to make tea to entertain guests.

Zhao Qizhen was silent for a while, "Have you heard about the group?"

"I haven't heard of it." Zhao Yao's tone was light, "You are not here to catch up with me, just tell me if you have something."

Zhao Qizhen gritted his teeth: "My mother is going in, Zhao Zhikai doesn't want to take care of our affairs, and other people in the group listen to him and stay away from us. This matter was not that serious before, but Zhao Zhikai even pushed everything he did to get out. On my mother, can you save my mother?"

Zhao Yao raised his eyes slightly: "Where do you think I have this ability? Zhao Qizhen, it's been a while since I left the group, you don't know about this, right?"

After Zhao Qizhen heard him, he felt embarrassed for a while, and he said again: "If you can help me get my mother out, I can withdraw from the competition with Zhao Changshuo."

When Pei Mingzhan came over, he happened to hear Zhao Qizhen's words, and looked at Zhao Yao in surprise.

Zhao Yao's hand holding the book paused slightly, "Zhao Qizhen, are you trying to understand, or are you deliberately coming to me to pretend?"

"I..." Zhao Qizhen was silent for a while: "I have no choice, Zhao Changshuo won't help me, I can't think of anyone else."

Zhao Yao has known Zhao Qizhen in his last life. Born in Zhao's family, Zhao Qizhen is really thankful for having a mother who thinks about everything for him. If Zhao Qizhen didn't have Bai Chengxue's connivance and protection, I'm afraid he would have been eaten by the old foxes in the group.