Chapter 22

-*

Yao Bai wasn't quite used to the temperature in the shed. The fan and air conditioner seemed like a decoration. After standing for a while, his back began to sweat. However, his brother was very calm, as if this temperature had no effect on him at all.

Yao Bai reminded: "Brother, Pei Mingzhan is here."

"Mr. Zhao."

Zhao Yao noticed Pei Mingzhan when he came over, and he nodded in greeting, "Is it your part today?"

"There are two games." Pei Mingzhan glanced at the actor who was on the stage, and saw that he was being lectured by Director Cheng because of a problem. "The next game will take some time."

When Zhao Yao came, he had seen Pei Mingzhan's shooting arrangements. These days it was basically his rivalry with the protagonist, so if nothing else happened, he would stay in the theater for two or three days. Taking into account Pei Mingzhan's personal itinerary, the crew will shoot some specific scenes at a certain time.

But the timing is so coincidental...

"Why did you come here, there is no Xiaoji's show today?" Pei Mingzhan sat down next to Zhao Yao, and moved the fan beside him to a spot, "The temperature is high these days, and the shed is stuffy and prone to heat stroke. ."

"I didn't come here for Ji Heyu." Zhao Yao felt that it was necessary to emphasize this issue, so as to avoid some strange rumors, and he had seen the timetable, and there was no Ji Heyu's play this week.

Pei Mingzhan nodded and took the ice bucket brought by the staff next to him.

He put the ice bucket beside Zhao Yao, smelled the faint smell of medicine on his body when he got closer, and looked at his injured leg with a heavy gaze.

Zhao Yao glanced at the props and equipment around, and asked the staff on the side: "The weather hasn't turned cold yet, and high-density filming can easily cause equipment problems. Do you have regular maintenance equipment problems here?"

The staff next to him said, "That's for sure. Our props team and equipment team check every day."

The staff has never seen an investor who cares so much about the crew. Mr. Zhao emphasized this issue last time, and this time he came to emphasize it again.

Zhao Yao noticed the large beads of sweat on the foreheads of the staff around him, and turned his head to look at Yao Bai: "You go out and buy something to come back to cool off the heat for them."

Yao Bai agreed, and then ordered a few more words: "Brother, be careful here, don't knock anything."

The busyness in the field continued, Cheng Dao pulled the protagonist to the camera, and reprimanded a few words with a serious expression.

"The male protagonist is a newcomer, and his acting is spiritual." Pei Mingzhan noticed that Zhao Yao's eyes stopped in the shed, so he explained: "But occasionally make some small mistakes."

Zhao Yao looked at Pei Mingzhan, "I'm not quite sure about some things on the set. Shadow Emperor Pei will walk with me?"

"Okay." Pei Mingzhan smiled.

Everywhere on the set was busy.

"Old Wu Lao Wu." The staff from Fu Hua Dao rushed over to ask about the situation. "There, let me check the situation of the equipment. Be careful with your props team. After two days, the scene will go wrong elsewhere."

Old Wu was sitting on the ground with the end of the wire in his hand still on. He took off his goggles, "Okay, don't worry."

The staff just left.