Chapter 68

Pei Mingzhan really forgot to explain this, mainly because he went to work in the daytime, videotaped with Zhao Yao at night, and occasionally went out on a date. He really didn't pay attention to Brother Lao. After Zhao Yao mentioned it like this, he suddenly remembered that he forgot to make things clear.

"I'll talk to him later." Pei Mingzhan whispered.

"Cough cough." Brother Lao suddenly coughed twice, and the two people who were whispering stopped. And Yao Bai, who was eating fruit, looked at Brother Lao inexplicably, "Brother Lao, have you caught a cold? The flu has been frequent recently, you should pay more attention to your body."

Brother Lao straightened his back, appearing to be more assertive: "No, my throat is itchy, just drink some water." He took two sips from the water glass in front of him, his eyes still on Zhao Yao and Pei Mingzhan. .

Zhao Yao: "..."

Soon it will be 8:00 p.m., and "Shadow" will start on time.

The background of the urban abnormal news makes this online drama a bit suspenseful. The male protagonist is a supernatural person with a secret of his life experience. He met a former leader of a supernormal power bureau by accident, and was then introduced to the supernatural power. In the energy bureau, start to solve the secrets of the world and explore the journey of life experience.

The opening of this urban strange story is similar to the usual urban strange story, but in fact, the rhythm of the plot is completely different from the old-fashioned strange story. Pull the audience into that mysterious situation.

At the beginning, the male protagonist was walking in a wide and uninhabited country alley, and an old man carrying a pole came on his way, and then the camera turned to the blood moon high in the sky, and the man in a trench coat looked down at the scene in the alley, even if falling from the sky...

The barrage has already been filled with all kinds of discussions--

[Fuck, this male protagonist feels a little bit. 】

[I can see that the old man with the pole is in a cold sweat, his eyes are too scary! 】

[Woo hoo hoo windbreaker Pei Mingzhan is so good! 】

[I feel that the acting skills of all the members are online, and Director Cheng is too strong to train newcomers! 】

[Ah, ah, I like Feng Siyue so much, his name has a sense of story, and Pei Pei is too tasteful to play such a role! 】

[Pei Mingzhan is worthy of being a movie king, and I'm in the play with two eyes. 】

Zhao Yao is also watching the drama, Pei Mingzhan's Feng Siyue stands under the red moon and looks at the camera, which is different from the roles he has played in the past, with an incomprehensible mystery. It's impossible to tell if it's right or wrong. Even if he saves the hero's life later in the plot, he always feels that Feng Siyue is not a good person.

He has seen the live filming, knows some of the follow-up plots, and also knows that Feng Miyue is a good person, but Pei Mingzhan's ability to perform such an unpredictable feeling shows that he has put a lot of effort into character modeling.

The lighting in the living room was adjusted to a dim atmosphere suitable for watching the movie. Yao Bai and Brother Lao also focused on the plot, and even Uncle Wang, who arrived later, also sat down to watch the movie. Zhao Yao came back to his senses. In the play, Pei Mingzhan dealt with a few scoundrels smoothly, while Pei Mingzhan outside the play was holding his hand and doing a subtle massage.

"How am I doing?" Pei Mingzhan asked him in a low voice.

Zhao Yao said seriously: "I like the character Feng Miyue very much."