Chapter 3 🔞⛓️

- Okay, all done Jack.

Jackson was breathing really heavily, tears were running down his cheeks because of how scared he was. Ryder didn't even notice the other boy was still crying until he reached his face to remove the blindfold. He uncovered scared closed eyes, that looked at him in the most innocent way, that made the blonde's heart hurt from cuteness.

- It's okay, no more needles. Let me take the handcuffs off, okay?

- Rydeer I-Im ssorryy - his watery blue eyes looked up - I didn't want to get involved in the fight, and I didn't even hit back. I was trying to stay away from them but I owed Nick some money and he just took it from me and him and his friends started it all. I'm sorry, I promise.

The cop was sure that if anyone looked through the door right now, they would think that Jackson was really just an innocent boy. But Ryder knew him too well.

- Jackson I know you're lying. It's okay, I'm not mad at you. - he said while taking the handcuffs off- I want you to go home and rest. Want me to drive you there?

- But I'm sorry, please Ryder I don't want to get in more trouble.

Ryder couldn't believe his eyes. The needle had made the tough sassy boy such a baby. And he kinda liked it, he looked so attractive with teary eyes, shirtless and so vulnerable. The cop got closer to the boy and lifted his chin, holding it tight.

- I'm not going to make a report about it Jackson. This incident will stay between us. I already said I was going to deal with you myself, and seeing that you are really this sorry I guess you will have to prove it to me. - Ryder couldn't help but smile when Jackson's eyes widened and he let out his breath soundly. - I don't want to go too hard on you, I don't want those stitches falling off.

- W-what are you t-talking about?

- Be a good boy for me Jackson, get on your knees for me.

Mouth dropped, no sound, brain going a thousand miles per hour, Jackson got out of the bed and dropped his body on the floor, kneeling in front of the blonde and looking up at him. Ryder just smiled and caressed the other boy's cheek.

- You look so precious like this Jack, so obedient. Do you know what a safe word is? - Jackson nodded - Tell me then.

The blue eyed hesitated to answer but he just felt too submissive to not follow every order given.

- Its um um a word you use for...mmm when.. When you can't take it anymore- he looked away embarrassed.

Ryder slapped him and grabbed his chin again making him look up at his eyes.

- Don't look away baby, I wanna see those pretty blue eyes. What do you want your safeword to be Jack?

Jackson's dick was really hard. He was loving every second.

- Black sir.

- Good boy. Now show me what that pretty smart mouth can do.

Jackson's hands started taking Ryder's belt off, and then he slowly pulled down both his pants and boxers, uncovering his new massive toy. He looked at it mesmerized making the cop chuckle. And then he started licking it making Ryder's eyes roll back. Then he took as much as he could in his mouth, and started sucking, working perfectly with his soft lips and his tongue.

- Fuck baby you are so good mmm. - Ryder was in heaven. After a bit he grabbed Jackson by his hair and pulled it again. - Do you think you can take me all in?

- Yes sir yes - Jack was desperate to taste it again.

- Okay, I'll guide you, if its too much tap my leg twice.