Chapter 9 ⛓️

Unedited

RYDER'S POV

I was going to beat the shit out of Asher. That sadist motherfucker made my baby break down. I knew Jackson's behavior wasn't the best, but Asher shouldn't have pushed him that much. Specially being aware that he was not trained yet. When my beautiful boy used his safeword I immediately went in panic mode. I held him close to me and started shushing into his ear, whispering how much of a good boy he was and that he was safe.

- Master? - Nick asked quietly, not turning around.

I had almost forgot about the punished sub.

- Baby boy you can come out now. - Sean said.

- Do you want us to leave you alone for a couple minutes? - Ledger suggested and I nodded.

- Hey Ry, I'm sorry I pushed your boy too far I... - Asher started, but I interrupted him.

- Go Asher, we'll talk later.

With that, all my friends left the room and I pulled my boy closer to my chest. He started slowly calming down until his breathing was finally normal again.

- Jay can you talk to me sweetie?

My boy just nodded, keeping his face burried in my face.

- Did you get overwhelmed? I know Asher pushed you too far, he was just teasing you baby I promise you he didn't mean a word.

Again, just a silent nod. I kissed my poor boy's head and just cuddled him for a bit. Eventually, he wiped his teary face and sat down next to me, eyes down.

- R-sir... I don't want your friends to hate me. And Ahser... I mean Master Asher looks scary as fuck... I mean really scary... Sorry...

I couldn't help but smiling at how cute my boy was being. I kissed his cheek softly.

- Baby I promise you don't need to worry about that. Asher can be a bit scary, but you just have to see him with his sub.

- He has a sub? - He asked surprised and I chucked nodding.

And just as if the universe heard us, there was a knock on the door and a blonde boy entered the room shily.

- Hey Leo - I said. - Asher is not here buddy but you can wait for him, he'll be back in a bit.

Asher's sub started fidgeting with his fingers, still looking down and just nodded. He knelt down next to the couch and stayed there. I could notice the curiosity killing Jack. I gave my boy a small kiss before getting up and walking to the door. I looked around for my friends and we all went back to the office. Asher didn't even look at his sub, he went straight to Jack.

- Jackson, you can look up - the sadist said - I'm sorry for pushing you buddy, I didn't mean to make you feel bad. I'm sure my friend will take very good care of your training and I'm also sure you can b a very good boy for him.

Honestly, if Jack had flipped him off I wouldn't have been surprised. But he didn't.

- I accept your apology sir, and I apologize myself for my behavior.

Damm that boy was a fast learner.

JACKSON'S POV

I watched Master Asher as he sat next to his kneeling sub. Once he was sat, he finally started giving attention to the small blonde, pulling him up into his lap. The boy instantly hid his face on his master's neck.

- Leo, were you behaving with Master Ryder and his sub? - Asher asked loudly, for everyone to hear.

- Yes daddy. - Leo answered.