Chapter 17 🔞⛓️

Unedited

JACKSON'S POV

I was sitting on my master's lap in the VIP couches. My face was burried on his neck and he was rubbing circles on my back. My ass was very, very, very sore.

- Baby, do you want to leave ? We don't have to watch the show. - My dom asked.

I shook my head and got on my feet to sit back down but facing the stage. Nick was kneeling by Master Sean, blindfolded and with a weird tail showing through a hole in his pants. He was visibly uncomfortable, but he didn't seem upset. His dom was caressing his hair softly and praising him. Leo was sat on Master Asher's lap, with his eyes closed and softly sucking his thumb.

- Hey guys - Master Asher said. - This little boy is fslling asleep so I'm gonna head out. Enjoy the show.

The doms said goodbye to him and I smiled when he gently petted my head before leaving.

A couple minutes after, right when the show was about to start, Master Ledger entered the VIP zone with a boy in his arms, and sat down nex to Master Sean. Then I realized. It was a blue haired boy. It was fucking River.

RYDER'S POV

I ran my hand through Jack's hair to calm his tense body down. I knew the presence of River was making him furious, specially seeing Ledger comforting the sub. I knew my friend had been playing with that boy for a bit but he always said he wasn't the kind if guy to do long time contracts with subs, and not even mentioning love... He was just a lost cause.

Master Frank walked in stage with Kai on a leash. The sub was crawling, and he kneeled beautifully in the center of the stage. Jack was enjoying the view, but my eyes ended up on Nick, who was almost crying when Master Frank started talking. The poor boy was so trated. I tried to focus on my boyfriend, and as the show went on, I touched Jackson and teased him until he came in his tight shorts. We just started making out while the show continued. I heard Nick whining and crying, and my boy noticed too. He turned to his sub friend and looked back at me with a pouting face.

- Nick is suffering - he whispered in my ear.

- Yes baby, but he was a bad boy.

- That bad? Master Sean is being too strict.

- Baby, remember Nick can use his safeword any time, and he trusts his dom to make the correct decisions. And yeah, it was pretty bad.

My curious boy bit his lip and couldn't help but ask.

- What did he do?

I kissed his cheek sofyl and started playing with his hair again.

- Nick took his collar off.

Jack tuened to me with a confused face.

- Let me explain. -I saidm - Nick can take his collar off when he is not in the club or home. But it's always with Sean's permission, or for health reasons. But he took it off for a dom.

-He wanted to cheat? - my boy almsot yelled.

- Shhh, Jay, keep quiet. Nick loves Sean with all his hesrt, he would never do that. Let me explain, honey. He sneaked into the club before it was time to open it, God knows why, and he was caught. He took his collar off so he could talk his way out of it with one of the new guards. But what he thought would be just a bit of nice flirting ended up being a bit more, and he eneded up having to admit being owned. Obviously, the security guard called Sean, and let's just say he was furious. A collar is a very important thing, baby. It shows respect for your dom. If he takes it off, it's like saying he doesn't want Sean to be his dom anymore, and he doesn't belive he is capable of domming him.

Jack stayed silent but nodded. He layed his head on my shoulder and I kissed his cheek. He started wiggling around and I realised his cum was making him uncomfortable.

- Want to get cleaned up, baby? - I asked.

- Yes please sir.

JACKSON'S POV

Ryder gave me some clean boxers and his sweatpants. I didn't mind keeping myself shirtless for a bit more, and my dom for sure didn't either.

- I dont like River. -I said, half pouting.

- I know you don't baby - he replied.

- Is he gonna be around more? He is turning into Ledger's personal toy.

- Jackie, Ledger doesn't do relationships. Not even with subs. Either way, he can't be that bad, you barely know him. River can be a little bitchy, but he's a sweet boy at heart.

I rolled my eyes and started putting on my shoes.

- Sweet boy my ass.

Ryder just laughed and kissed me softly.

- Do you wanna go home, baby? We can stay around a bit more, Sean said he wanted to chill in the office before leaving.

- Well maybe, - I said. - but if River comes I'm out.

Now it was my dom's turn to roll his eyes. We walked out of the playroom and made out way to Ledger's office. There, Nick was crying in Master Sean's arms, curled up on his lap and hiding on his chest. He was wearing comfy clothes now, and his dom was praising him and shushing him softly.

- Hey there, - Sean said - come sit with us, we were waiting.

Ryder sat next to them and I sat on his lap.

- How are you doing, buddy? - my dom asked Nick while patting his back.

My sub friend whimpered and hid his face even more. Master Sean kissed his head and smiled.

- He's okay now. He did very good during the show but it was a bit overwhelming for him. I took him to our playroom for the last part of his punishment, that's why he is a bit whiny. -He said.

Nick sat back and crossed his arms, pouting. That only earned him a kiss and a chuckle from his master.

- Don't worry cutie, - Ryder said. - I know someone who has a sore ass too.

My mouth went wide open and I looked at my dom as if he had betrayed me. Before I could complain, the door opened. Ledger walked in. And guess who was following him like a lost dog...

A/N Hey beautiful people! I think im starting to love letting y'all hanging on like this, hehheh. Anywayss, as always, you know the drill: comment, vote and enjoy !! :) <3