Chapter 32 ⛓️

Unedited

RYDER'S POV

Jack got up and started walking out of the VIP zone but I grabbed his arm and stopped him. He looked at me and I could see it in his eyes.

- What did you do?

He didn't have time to answer before Ledger grabed his other arm and started dragging him to the office. I followed behind, not even sure what to say. Inside, River was waiting with his face red and his lip bleeding.

I was gonna kill my boy.

- I'm gonna give you 3 seconds to explain yourself, Jackson. - Ledger said.

- I'm not the one who needs to give explanations. - my sub said.

I swear I was going to kill him.

- Jack, speak. -I ordered.

He crossed his arm and looked at River.

- My boyfriend is a cop, River. And I study phycology. You can't fool me.

I was really confused, and so was Ledger. River on the other hand wasn't so surprised.

- Shut the fuck up. I don't have the stupid bear. If you don't believe me just go see yourself, look at my bags and my locker. Nothing there.

- Jackson what the fuck?- Ledger asked getting impatient.

Part of me felt like I needed to be on my boys side, even if I wanted to turn his ass black and blue right now. Both of hos hands were closed in fists and his jaw looked so tense as if it wss going to break.

- I know it's not there you stupid bitch -he said to River - because it's in your dom's playroom.

- What? - Ledge and I said at the same time.

- Jackson Leo's stuffie is not in my playroom. - The Master Dom said.

- Oh but it is. Go check. You'll find it easily, your boy is too stupid to hide it too much.

- Jackson. - I warned.

JACKSON'S POV

I knew I was right. Okay, I wasn't sure 100% when I said it, but the way River's face changed when I mentioned the playroom gave it away.

- Ledge, - Ryder said. - why don't we just check?

- Are you seriously gonna believe him, master? - the blue haired boy said in his bitchy tone.

- It's the only way to prove him wrong, River.

- This is fucking crazy. He's a liar! - The bitch whined.

And I smiled. I smiled because I saw Ryder do that "no way" face. He knew.

- Let's go take a look. -my lovely boyfriend said.

- No way. - River protested.

The Master Dom nodded his head.

- You - he said pointing at his sub - come with me, don't you dare get out of my side or I'll tie your wrists to mine. Got it?

Damm Master Ledger. Even I got it...

I followed them close by, and I could see River get more and more nervous. As his dom opened the door, he put himself in front of it, not letting us in.

- Master this is ridiculous. Why are you believing him? Look at what he did to my face! - he tried.

And of course, if a Master Dom is good at something is knowing when a sub is poorly lying.

- Game over, River. - He said. - Get your ass inside and bring me the fucking bear. Now.

The blue haired boy hesitated but realized there was no way out now. Within 2 seconds, Archie was in Ledger's hand. And River was a shaking mess.

- You know what to do. - Ledger said to his sub before closing the playroom's door, leaving him inside. - Jack, - he continued. - I'm sorry for not believing your word, you know that River will be punished severely, both by me and Asher. However, - Oh God... - your behavior was unacceptable. I'm sure you know why. You broke two of my rulses today, and you already know what that means.

Okay, I was fucked. But I couldn't complain, I knew from the start this was going to be what happened.

- I trust Ryder to give you a proper punishment, but I will gove you one myself right now.

- Master Ledger, I'm sorry. I should have talked to you or to Master Ryder. - I tried, of course without any luck.

- I know you are. You are a very smart boy, as you showed today, but rules are rules. Therefore, you're getting a paddling in my office and you're banned from the club for a week. Understood?

- Yes, Master Ledger.

"Rules are rules" my dick. Ryder put a hand on my back and rubbed it gently.

- Take this like a good boy, baby. Because once he's done with you you are gonna get a very hard session with me. -He said.

I was DEAD.

Waiting for Ledger to come to the office were the longest 15 minites of my life. He was giving Leo his stuffie, and probably discussing with Asher what happened. Ryder was painfully silent, making me die inside as I was kneeling.
Anf finally, my Punisher arrived.

The Master Dom could be the scariest man in this planet, even more than the crazy sadist Asher. I even felt sorry for River, knowing tthat he was going to be in double trouble with this beast.

- Stand up, pants and boxers off, bend over. -was all he said.

I obeyed as quickly as possible, not wanting to earn any extra swats. I had a feeling my punishment later was going to be a well memorable one...

The first hit of the paddle on my bare ass was hell. He was not cutting out on force, and by the third I was a crying mess. I tried not to focus on the pain, but all I could think of was River. Why would he do that? I understood he had beef with me, but not with Leo. Our sweet boy was out of this thing, it wasn't fair. But it was weird, cause as much as I hated River I knew he wasnt a bad person. There was definitely something else going on that I didn't know of.

When I felt like my ass was going to rip apart, Ledger finally stop. He rubbed circles in my back, praising me while I was catching my breath.

- You did good, Jack. Such a good boy. - he said. - you guys can go now, I have stuff to deal with.

I rushed to Ryder's arms, who kissed me and shushed me as he said goodbye to Ledger. We got to the playroom to get changed, and he was still kind of silent. That meant only one thing. My punishment was going to be bad. Really bad

A/N Why do you think River did it? How did Ryder punish Jack?

Lemme know what you think, don't forget to vote and enjoy!!!