Chapter 13 🔞

JACKSON'S POV

I was kneeling in the middle of the playroom, my whole body shaking in fear and anticipation. I was blindfolded, naked, my arms tied to my back, and about to scream from how nervous I felt. I swear people from outside of the room could hear my heart beating because of how fast it was going.

- Bed. Face down, ass up. I'm going to guide you there.

I quickly obeyed and got into position with my master's help. Suddenly, I felt something cold touching my entry, lube. And then something even more cold started pushing it's way inside of me. I moaned, by the mix of pain and pleasure. I felt so full.

- This is a buttplug, Jack. It will be hitting that sweet spot of yours if you move your body. Remember you are not allowed to cum without permission.

- Yes sir - I said.

My cock was already leaking precum and we weren't even started. I was quickly pushed, this time making me lay on my back. I heard some noise, and before I could even try to guess what it was, both my ankles were restrained, and my feet was pulled apart.

- And this, baby. It's a spreading bar. It will help you stay in position.

RYDER'S POV

I started running my finger's through my boy's body, carefully going down his snake tattoo, but not down enough to reach his member. I teased his hips and lower belly. His moans and desperate movements were so beautiful. I started kissing his cheeks very softly, stopping by his mouth once in a while. I continued my way down, making sure to leave some marks. Jackson was almost drooling from pleasure. The tesing was driving him crazy and I loved it. I got to his chest and I started slowly sucking on his skin. He let out a loud moan.

- You sound so beautiful, my love.

I said, as I went back to my previous activity.this time making sure to give a lot of attention to my sub's nipples. He curled his toes and his head went back. I'm sure his eyes rolled too. When I felt like I was done torturing him there, I started kissing him all the way down his snake, this time reaching the head of it. Jack was almost crying.

- What is it sweetie? - I teased.

- T-touch - he managed to say. Gosh, he was beautiful.

- Touch? Touch where, Jay?

He let out a desperate groan and I stopped any contact completely.

- My cock, please sir. - He finally said.

And that was all I needed to hear before I started stroking his member, very slow, but enough for my overstimulated boy to moan and whimper nonstop. It was all music to my ears. Of course, after about a minute, I stopped. Jack cried out loud and I just kissed his cheek softly. And then I grabbed our next toy.

- Can you feel this, baby?

I said as I gently ran the flogger through my boy's body.

- Mmfm yes sir.

JACKSON'S POV

The flogger came down, hitting my skin hard enough for my whole body to react, making the plug on my ass hit my prostate. I almost lost it right there. The mix of sensations was amazing, and very overwhelming. My dom just kept going until my whole skin was sore. His praisings, the pleasure, the pain, it all made my cock twitch to the point it was hurting.

- Sir, please. - I begged.

- What is it, baby? What does my slut need?

I think at that point I was crying. I couldn't really form words.

- Cum, please. - Was all I managed.

- You want to cum, Jay?

I nodded my head, crying even more and letting out desperate groans.

- Not until I do.

And with that, I felt the plug slowly being pulled out. I felt so empty, I cried out for more. And then I felt full again. My dom was fucking me so good I was seeing stars.

- Please master cum please. - I said.

Finally, I felt a warm load inside of me, and I heard the magic words.

- Cum, Jack.

I felt the most amazing orgasm of my life, my whole body having convulsions and my head spinning. I felt Ryder taking off my restrains, and then the blindfold. I saw his face, he looked so proud of me. He gave me a kiss before I closed my eyes again, and I just passed out.

A/N Heyy beautiful people!! :) I'm not good at writting smut and I am very busy, promise to do better next time lmao. Anyway comment please!! And ofc don't forget to vote and enjoy <3