Covention

the gang was somewhere in bonesborough ready to sell whatever they had on them while Luz was reading to King one of her Azura book's.

Luz: emboldened by the dishonor Hecate had shown Azura lifted her staff to the skies and said i challenge you to a witches duel.

and then she pointed out a little corner where she drew a little fight King however wanted to see the picture.

King: hah! i could do better than that y'know they once called me the king of artist's.

Luz: i thought they called you the king of demons? are you just making this up?

King: doesn't matter, what's important is that they would leave offering's in fear of me.

Luz: well i could offer you more of this tantalizing book.

Eda: ugh please stop reading that it's flowery language is an insult to witches and is scaring away our serious customer's.

Luz: what customer's? we are also the only stand here.

Eda: something bad is happening.

Willow and Gus run up with a poster excited about something.

Gus: Luz! something amazing is happening today.

Luz: hey guy's!

Willow: today is the annual Covention students get to see all the covens before getting into one there's even a mystery guess this year.

Luz: a job fair for witches! can we go?

Eda: absolutely not.

Luz just slid down groaning with a weird smile on her face.

Eda: i never joined a coven for a reason sure its a fun club for witches but your also giving up your magical independence to be part of a crooked system.

Eda got strange looks from Luz's friends.

Eda: but y'know no judgement besides we haven't been to one since we were girls.

Luz: we? you said we. you have a mysterious past now we have to go!

Eda: no.

y/n: oh don't say that just yet.

Eda: why?

Luz: fine you leave me no choice.

Luz then handed King the book and he started to read which Eda was hating.

Eda: so flowery.

Eda even opened the dimension door to escape from this but Luz threw King in with her all the while y/n was chuckling the whole time.

y/n: Luz you made life that much more entertaining.

Luz: i aim to please.

Eda then came out defeated.

Eda: I'll do whatever you want just make it stop!

Luz: we go to the Covention.

Eda: deal.

Eda then looks to her husband.

Eda: you knew this was happening didn't you?

y/n: yep.

y/n: besides this might cheer Jack up he's not really happy at the moment y'know after we had that talk with him.

Eda: yea maybe this will cheer him up even if it's a little bit.

after the incident back at the house Eda and y/n told Jack what happened the poor boy was sobbing like mad because he almost hurt Luz and King and couldn't stop himself and they would've been dead had y/n not stepped in the two parent tried their best to console their child.