Sense and Insensitivity

A/N: since Jack needs to recover from his head injury from last chapter Luz and Kings part of the episode will be the same so i will only focus on Eda's part of the episode, so consider this a you and Eda chapter.

we open at Eda's stand where King was trying sell people snacks and said snacks was bacon, a magic 8-ball, a Santa pez dispenser, and a really old hot dog with weird green goo on it.

King: partake in my free snack samples so demands your ruler, the king of demons!

and since no one even acknowledged him King threw the snacks to the ground.

King: why isn't anyone paying attention to me? I'm their rightful overlord intellectually and such

Eda was just relaxing with some shades on her while y/n was asleep on a chair.

Eda: yea.

Eda then grabs someone and sniffs them.

Eda: it reeks more of nerd than money today.

and then Luz shows up excited and startles everyone and woke up y/n.

y/n: huh wuzz happening, whatever it is i had nothing to do with it.

Luz: you will not believe what's going on.

Luz then steps back revealing a book fair.

Luz: a book fair, where books come to life.

a book then comes to life but Luz kicks it away.

King: a fair without rides?

a guy with loads of books on his person shows up behind King.

weirdo: who needs rides when this *shoves book in Kings face* can take you anywhere.

king responds by throwing bacon at the guy leaving him to be snatched by a monster.

Eda just looks uninterested in the whole thing.

Eda: a. ew b. I'm bored and c. I feel like pickpocketing some dork while they browse.

Eda: want to join me hon?

y/n: nah I'm good I'll be with King and Luz while your doing your thing, just holler if you need me.

Eda: got it.

Luz: no wait!

but Eda walks off.

Luz then looks to King.

Luz: will you give it a chance I'll let you ride in my hoodie.

King accepts immediately

Luz: are joining us too y/n?

y/n: yea.

Luz: why? you don't seem to be interested in this either.

y/n: everything's on autopilot, I'm really bored so I'm sticking with ya until the wifey needs me for something.

y/n, King and Luz walk through the fair with Luz in awe.

Luz: this fair's got everything, a scene making workshop, meet and greets.

Luz stops.

Luz: what's this?

the stand they were looking at was one for a writing contest.

Luz: I've always wanted to be a writer.

King: writer? i thought you wanted to be a witch.

y/n: King where me and Luz are from that's impossible, the closest thing you get to magic or a witch in the human world are performers who just play tricks on the human eye and people who take up ancient practices as a sign of social rebellion or a hobby or people who decorate their rooms with stuff they bought online.